Looking for a server.

Join Discord

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
As an outsider completely un-involved in the ongoing tiff btw the said parties, it seems there is an ongoing 'family' feud like you can see in some movies, where both sides feed it and (probably) nobody knows anymore why it started.

If there was some ddosing, it would only have been due to some previous spats, its always like that. It was obvious some on the forum were always just spoiling to feed the animosity, light the old fires, whenever he posted something.

And it came to an absurd end, I am sure very sweet for him... Well, its Christmas time, time for burying the hatchet, but I doubt the holiday spirit will have any effect here.

it will end when Tais son marries Zeds daughter, but they both die in an unfortunate carrot incident

• Dislike
Reactions: XloverBoy7X

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
I dont think removing zedina or his servers from the community has effected it at all. 1. his attitude was terrible needed to re check him self. 2. he dossed other servers / slated them . 3rdly being its mir 3. It has had absolute 0 effect on the mir 2 community. Last but not at all least i thought i would be nice.

I gave his server a shot long time ago. Npcs / quest was bugged said would sort didn't then proceeded to have the nerve to call other servers dog **** and his was the best after leeching half of the content from zircon just copy and pasted. I dont think he will be missed at all what ever he brought to the table.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Zedina, is in my opinion out for 1 thing and 1 thing only his own triumph. He doesn't understand what community is.

DVS

Reactions: Pete107

MariooX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2015
ppl say ddoss... can we have a picture about it? i see lots screen about zed and other plz dont talk when u dont know all story thx

• Haha
Reactions: Xythas

Loliance

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2017
Isn't that because he's ddosing all the other servers?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

You think hes doing it to his own too?
Show some proof man, you'd have a lot less critics if you wasn't making baseless accusations and expecting people to believe you with nothing but blind faith.
You and Zed both childish af tbh, should both know better.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
how can you tell he was doing that?

he is a hot head but just tell him to shhh he does after a while.

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
As far as I remember any problem zedina had was blamed on all servers ddosing his😬

It might just be coming back at him now?

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Somebody is sending all his trolls to fight for him 😁

(inactive forum accounts suddenly awaken)
Trolls? I don’t even play his server nor any server for that matter. I’ve only came back to lomcn, as my friends are playing a new server which they’ve suggested to me but looking at the numbers it’s not many..

So don’t talk out of your ass idiot

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
he is a hot head but just tell him to shhh he does after a while.
he'll be back in the new year, I really hope he'll just calm down a bit =-/
We've all been here a long time... we all chat **** and have a bit of banter..

really no reason at all to ruin.. :(

Reactions: KillerMan

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Trolls? I don’t even play his server nor any server for that matter. I’ve only came back to lomcn, as my friends are playing a new server which they’ve suggested to me but looking at the numbers it’s not many..

So don’t talk out of your ass idiot

You just admitted it👌

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
he'll be back in the new year, I really hope he'll just calm down a bit =-/
We've all been here a long time... we all chat **** and have a bit of banter..

really no reason at all to ruin.. :(

Its fun watching him bite :D

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Why not refuse to promote his server for a certain period of time eg two months or something instead of a lifetime ban?

This will only hurt the community, as he’s a decent server owner.

Saying that when I played his server I didnt really get into it, as it lacked fights, I don’t know the state of the server now tho

Well I did... I issued him a 2 week ban, followed by a further 3 week ban because he came back just the same. He doesn't learn and is his own worst enemy.

Since then he has continued spouting **** on his discord and after my conversation with him about the server attacks I am convinced he is behind it.

The last thing he said to me was he was going to issue PayPal chargebacks for the services he bought here nearly a year ago :ROFLMAO:

You think hes doing it to his own too?
Show some proof man, you'd have a lot less critics if you wasn't making baseless accusations and expecting people to believe you with nothing but blind faith.
You and Zed both childish af tbh, should both know better.

What proof do you have that his own server is being attacked too? Because he told you that? 😃 nothing more than a cover story. It's as fake as his usercount.

Loliance

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2017
What proof do you have that his own server is being attacked too? Because he told you that? 😃 nothing more than a cover story. It's as fake as his usercount.

Actually I have seen proof, but that is besides the point, and why bring up his usercount? Stop deflecting and back up your accusations.

Don't care about yours and his beef, its childish af now post some proof, please. No more deflecting & distracting, get on with it Tai.

• Dislike

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Actually I have seen proof, but that is besides the point, and why bring up his usercount? Stop deflecting and back up your accusations.

Don't care about yours and his beef, its childish af now post some proof, please. No more deflecting & distracting, get on with it Tai.
Proof of what? That's not what he's banned for so I dont need to do anything all I've said is I'm confident it is him.

Now please post your proof of his server being attacked or gtfo my ass

Loliance

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2017
Proof of what? That's not what he's banned for so I dont need to do anything all I've said is I'm confident it is him.

Now please post your proof of his server being attacked or gtfo my ass

Come on man, you must have SOMETHING you can post to back up these claims that he is behind these attacks, being confident doesn't mean a thing to me and many others, perhaps in the past but not now with how you've been acting lately. People want to see PROOF and you're the one making the accusations so the burden of proof is on you. Stop deflecting and trying to distract us and back up your claims man.

I don't care what he was banned for, and we all know he's done a lot wrong, but you can't just drag him through the mud with made-up claims. Slate him for what he's actually done and no-one would bat an eyelid.

I've been around since the .co.uk domain and this is just sad to witness tbh. :(