Looking for a server.

smoochy boys on tour

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Come on man, you must have SOMETHING you can post to back up these claims that he is behind these attacks, being confident doesn't mean a thing to me and many others, perhaps in the past but not now with how you've been acting lately. People want to see PROOF and you're the one making the accusations so the burden of proof is on you. Stop deflecting and trying to distract us and back up your claims man.

I don't care what he was banned for, and we all know he's done a lot wrong, but you can't just drag him through the mud with made-up claims. Slate him for what he's actually done and no-one would bat an eyelid.

I've been around since the .co.uk domain and this is just sad to witness tbh. :(

It doesn't need to mean a thing to you or anyone. It's my opinion which I'm entitled to; just as you're entitled to believe what you want about it. If I had proof then I would have said IT'S DEFINITELY HIM and taken further action. Instead I said that was my opinion based on the conversation that I had with him about it. There's a difference, it's not that difficult.

You, on the other hand, have outright said that you have proof that his server is also being attacked, yet refuse to share it with us :unsure: very credible.

Reactions: Pete107

marloner3224

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2018
And who is to blame? 😁Zedina himself, bad attitude. About not allowing to advertise, seems it ain't fully true, as he is sending you guys to do it for him😁

I still remember that he closed three servers in three years, and it puts me a bit off... Content wise is truly good tho.
also he threat the player for banning if the player killing some miners

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
please read rule on server like one rule dont kill miners, 1 rule and people struggle with it.

everything else goes, pk everyone that's not hitting a wall.

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee

this shows server lags not attacks...
Post automatically merged:

please read rule on server like one rule dont kill miners, 1 rule and people struggle with it.

everything else goes, pk everyone that's not hitting a wall.

why not make mine safe zone then?

Reactions: Pete107

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Lol

On a serious note Tai is extremely fair am sure you two can talk behind close doors and resolve your differences.

Mir is a small community as it is, the last thing I want is dividing the community even more.

We did just that. It was all resolved and he agreed to come back in January. And then I caught him **** talking me on his discord again days later 🤷‍♂️ and that's when the discussion RE the ddos'ing happened.

I just don't get the guy.

edit: but you're right, I don't want to divide this community and will try again to resolve things with him in the new year once we have both cooled off from our last argument. The problem is zed feels personally attacked by a couple of members and takes that as the whole of LOMCN being against him, including me, and that's not true.

But telling lies about me was his form of revenge and I draw the line there and that's what he's banned for atm.

Last edited:
Reactions: KillerMan

Loliance

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2017
It doesn't need to mean a thing to you or anyone. It's my opinion which I'm entitled to; just as you're entitled to believe what you want about it. If I had proof then I would have said IT'S DEFINITELY HIM and taken further action. Instead I said that was my opinion based on the conversation that I had with him about it. There's a difference, it's not that difficult.

You, on the other hand, have outright said that you have proof that his server is also being attacked, yet refuse to share it with us :unsure: very credible.

More deflecting lol, give it up Tai. You made a silly statement and had nothing to back it up, that's fine just expected better.

• Dislike
Reactions: XloverBoy7X

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Zedina = Ivar the boneless, you never know what to expect.

One day you like the guy, other day he stabs you in the back.

Cookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2016
West Yorkshire, UK
He adds zero benefit to the community and is just about take take take so unless someone can show some time he provided some positive feedback to anything thats my view keep him banned 🥳🍺

• Haha
Reactions: XloverBoy7X