Looking for a Tester for potential project

smoochy boys on tour

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
woool is easy to code ive made meh own but i couldnt be bothered to rent a server so i just used mi comp has a host, best thing with it is it's all just simple codes once u get use to em they r rali easy, even the sql it a walk thru the park, if i could get hold of the files agen id whip a gd server up n go from there only take about 2 weeks to translate code test ect, n ive got like 6 maps n 12 sets of mobs i nabed before the korean woool shut down so these files r rare to get hold of spec as they cost meh 100 quid per file n there way 3 of em, gotta love the black market, the maps r nice big long and fun to hunt it, prob is no1 has the client for em to be used on :( so they rare but usless until i can get hold of the upto date client.

lol omg, you do realize theres a difference between having server files and the source code right?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I did like woool but the only problem that annoyed me was that half of it was chinese lol.

I so glad that you have the source codes for this. Woool should be more popular now. Cant wait to see what lot can produce if you carry on with these files.

Once you have made a SGL editor and got a good way through some nice files you can make a map editor so we have as many tools as Mir 2 :P

Good luck guys. I'm sure you wont disappoint us ;)

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
SGL editor is still in the works, you can now resize an image and change its offsets. Hopefully actual image importing soon. :)

spliffsmoker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
the interface looks crap.... just looks like a ledu 1.9 one :( good work tho m8 hope u get is off the ground