Looking for a web designer

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I'm looking for a web designer to help me with an idea I have, I don't want to go too far into detail on this post as I want to keep it on the down low until complete. However what I can say is I'm looking for someone who would be able to make a website with interactive features.

Please drop me a Pm if interested.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Every website ever made has interactive features, they're called buttons and links :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Fusion

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Maybe say what it is ur planning then?

I’m looking to have a website with what looks to be a server.exe on booted up. (Obviously not a real running server)
But having all the buttons work as if it was a real server exe. I hope I’ve explained that in a way that makes any sense.

Reactions: Netskee

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I’m looking to have a website with what looks to be a server.exe on booted up. (Obviously not a real running server)
But having all the buttons work as if it was a real server exe. I hope I’ve explained that in a way that makes any sense.

Is this for an online guide book of sorts on how to use the server.exe?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I'm looking for a web designer to help me with an idea I have, I don't want to go too far into detail on this post as I want to keep it on the down low until complete. However what I can say is I'm looking for someone who would be able to make a website with interactive features.

Do you need a designer or developer?

I'm both but I don't like designing. PM me anyway if you want, I promise I won't touch you again.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Do you need a designer or developer?

I'm both but I don't like designing. PM me anyway if you want, I promise I won't touch you again.

I’ll only take you up on that offer if you do touch me again… turns out I kinda liked it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a3dam

Programmer
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2012
Egypt

If you need a web designer, I'm here to help :)