Request Looking for any Holley/3.55 high rate files

Join Discord

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
As title says. I'm looking for a Holley/3.55 high rate files.

I want something for myself but I'm too lazy now to do it from the scratch.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I know where to find the server files but I don't want to build a server from the scratch as it would be only to spend a few hours a week to play.

VE and Sting files are ok but they need a lot of changes to turn them into a high level server. Now that Holley is not popular anymore maybe people don't mid to release their old files.

@Amrod send me one of your server files 😁 I think I played both, Supreme and Helion.

Last edited:

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
u can ask jonathan for evo files, josiko for hispared files, nesik files etc etc, maybe they can share with u, good luck

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
u can ask jonathan for evo files, josiko for hispared files, nesik files etc etc, maybe they can share with u, good luck

Jonathan doesn't have any files.

I already have the "Hispared" files, which are not legit. They are just an incomplete copy which would also need a **** ton of work to turn into a high rate server.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I have these...

3.38 CruelDragon3G (1).rar
AzuraSource.rar
Hispared - Mud3.rar
LS3G-Chinese.rar
mir3server.rar (2.9 beta)
Mir3SourceDev-2006.rar
mud3VEOLD.rar
swHL3.56EIMir3V1.85.rar
LSJOB.zip
Sting3G.rar

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I have these...

3.38 CruelDragon3G (1).rar
AzuraSource.rar
Hispared - Mud3.rar
LS3G-Chinese.rar
mir3server.rar (2.9 beta)
Mir3SourceDev-2006.rar
mud3VEOLD.rar
swHL3.56EIMir3V1.85.rar
LSJOB.zip
Sting3G.rar

Thanks but I already have those files. I think I'll have to make my own files :(

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Came to say I give up.

******* weird set of files. I love to play them but messing with them was always a pain in the ass.

I won't. I was just looking to play offline.

Cmon so many nabs managed go make high rate on it, you can do or in no time!
Post automatically merged:

I remember RNDpro and others but wtf was Helion server?

Maybe give your Holley files to Alecs? In every topic you mention how Holley files are no lounger of any use, and ****, so f share em with the ones who still wanna use eg. for high rate fun servers(zentaur Holley was high rate aka levels 300++ at the end)

Jamie gave u base for your server, you could as well do something too for community, and share "these useless old **** files, that are completely unplayable" as you call them.

Thanks

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I remember RNDpro and others but wtf was Helion server?

A low term high rate server. I don't know how much it lasted but I didn't play much.

Cmon so many nabs managed go make high rate on it, you can do or in no time!
Post automatically merged:

Maybe give your Holley files to Alecs? In every topic you mention how Holley files are no lounger of any use, and ****, so f share em with the ones who still wanna use eg. for high rate fun servers(zentaur Holley was high rate aka levels 300++ at the end)

Jamie gave u base for your server, you could as well do something too for community, and share "these useless old **** files, that are completely unplayable" as you call them.

Thanks

He deleted his holley stuff but he's better person than you think an he already offered me stuff. I've got a few low-medium rate server anyway, but turning them into a high server takes more time than I want to spend.

I can get rndpro mir3 files

That would be great. RND was my first high rate. (L)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

Thanks

I deleted my files involuntary when switched to GSP.