Request Looking for Undead Mobs

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
As title says im looking for undead mobs, by undead i mean skeleton mobs as many kinds as possible, i have a few i know theres a few more out there including a dog and some others i cant currently find, i will browse through all 14clients i currently have on my pc but anyone who has any at hand i would massively appreciate any you may be able to share with me, thank you in advance the more the merrier the more unique even better! and if anyone knows of or has a good boss skeletal mob thatd be amazing! if not i will revert to making some ghost type mobs (this does not include oma cave or Prajna cave mobs)

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
@DrowninG i have all of those mobs and i have many more that arent on there, but theres a fair few more mobs that exist that arent on there and i dont have but i know they exist. but appreciate the response bud :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DrowninG
Upvote 0

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
would appreciate anything you think i dont have bud :) however i do have 14clients on my comp so its rare i dont have something hence why ive askedon here xD
I've got a Monster file list so It's just uploading to google drive and then once it's done I'll send you a link and you can just go through it and see what you need.

Upvote 0

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Appreciate the link bud but all those mobs are in hero's client so i have them already thank you for trying though :) ill just have to go through the other 13 clients i have to find what im looking for XD i should really just make 1 big mob folder lol

Upvote 0

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Appreciate the link bud but all those mobs are in hero's client so i have them already thank you for trying though :) ill just have to go through the other 13 clients i have to find what im looking for XD i should really just make 1 big mob folder lol
Looking through other clients is the best bit to be honest. Everyone does it

Upvote 0

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
havent got to tell me dude i have 14 clients in total not including just mobs/map/item folders my pc is a treasure trove i just havent had time to go through and figured id ask here before i did lol

Upvote 0