Looking for upcoming servers

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Agreed on that astrix. Hopefully theyll communicate somewhat n try not to compete too much xD both will be great servers, be a shame if they release same time as neither will shine as much as they should

Reactions: astrix

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Jamie's probs take the users or oddessy ide say. But unsure what people will go for. Bit dumb they both going to come out if not near same time tho lol.. sad thing is one of them going drag the users from the other xD
Oddysey will be out first for sure. Valk2 is dead afaik and last I heard from Jamie he was looking at rebuilding again from Unity this time so ⌚

• Wow
Reactions: astrix and zedina

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Oddysey will be out first for sure. Valk2 is dead afaik and last I heard from Jamie he was looking at rebuilding again from Unity this time so ⌚
hmm i thought that too was waiting for lightbringers reply 1 or 2 week back for a eta but think they still doing closed beta. then got to do open beta. so dont think any time soon

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I haven't given ETAs as we have rough time scales but until we're definite on a date I don't want to be held to speculation.

Closed Beta has gone really well, everyone who's been involved have helped pick the server up a lot further.

The main things to get done are;
New Sabuk Wall (as we want this tested in Open Beta), some Movement enhancements (PvP side mainly, again ready for Open) and new Guild Interface (bloomin Chris and his projects haha).

We want Open to be quite quick as its making sure balance is OK more than anything, people can get feedback on stuff on the server.

I hope to bare dates soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT
Honestly pumped to get this out for people to play, but want to make sure it's ready for the best first impressions it can give :)