Looking for..

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Looking for a team member for my server called 'Hemp'. Not revealing too much.

The role will be database work and drop work.

DON'T APPLY IF YOU DON'T MEET THE CRITERIA..

• Experience with database and drop work.
  • Knowledge of mir 2 balancing.
  • Knowledge and experience of drop making.
  • Has Microsoft Office (Any version)
  • Can work fast without making many mistakes.
  • Experience with file tampering.

Wish to apply, please drop me a visitor message or private mail.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
In all fairness T0MMY, i'm put off by the fact you'v had like 6 upcomming servers. Mir2 / Mir3, and yet to see one. I like to work for people who stick to things.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
In all fairness T0MMY, i'm put off by the fact you'v had like 6 upcomming servers. Mir2 / Mir3, and yet to see one. I like to work for people who stick to things.

Completely understand.

In my defence, my mir 3 was about to come up around 5 days ago but my pc decided to block sql again. All databases lost. I've had people leave my server team on the last servers so I didn't know where I stood. I've still kept all my files for the content in which I added.

Using Microsoft Office is a bonus for me because it means no hassle with sql. Just need someone to take the work load off my in the database part while I crack on with the content. I've already got a hell of a lot of content on this server.

However, I understand.

---------- Post added 09-03-2012 at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-03-2012 at 01:58 PM ----------

Still hiring.

---------- Post added 17-03-2012 at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-03-2012 at 12:18 PM ----------

Item Database has been 90% complete.

Wanting someone to work on Monsters, Spawns and drops.

SuperDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2012
Item Database has been 90% complete.

Wanting someone to work on Monsters, Spawns and drops.

1- monsters can be easly done in db > monsters
2- spawns r in MonGen.txt which can be found in envir folder.
3-drops r in a folder called MonItem.txt forgot where is that 1 lol.

its too damn easy or ur just lazy :P .

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Tommy i dont see why you always need a team member, i think you'd do alot better on your own dude rather than trying to split your work

Lol @ the post above.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Tommy i dont see why you always need a team member, i think you'd do alot better on your own dude rather than trying to split your work

Lol @ the post above.

its cuz he hates doing drops mobs and spawns. lol and i really cba doing them for him this time for the set of un greatful dicks on here.

@superdragon

WOW really???

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
i really cba doing them for him this time for the set of un greatful dicks on here.
Well if people stopped making **** servers where everythings rushed together and not balanced people wouldnt be so ungrateful.