looking to buy mir3/woool european license

kerano1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
Hey guys...I have a friend who's a very successful businessman(millions) and wants to dabble in online games, he likes communitys. I recommended to him Mir 3 and I want to recommend to him Woool as a 2nd option, but I have not played it and can't find a server thats up. Info or the game or ways to get to private servers appreciated :) Or any other info that might come in handy, contacts etc. VERY much appreciated, thanks a lot guys, please msn me if you are in the know about things.

everybody.loves.kyle at gmail dot com

(sorry this is another copy of my mir3 forum post as i wanted to reach the woool guys too)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Not in a million years would Shanda sell WoOOL to europe, it's there top leading game.

Suggest you try your luck with MIR but i highly doubt you will get mir3, MIR2 then you got a very good chance as there closing anyway.

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
is mir3 still alive? do they have a forum anymore?

and no offence but if ur friend was a very successful businessman then he would be looking at business reports on current mmo's and looking at profit margins not asking you to ask on a private server forum,

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Isn't mir3 closing as well...? That's what it says on GNO.

mir2, 3, and soma

kerano1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
is mir3 still alive? do they have a forum anymore?

and no offence but if ur friend was a very successful businessman then he would be looking at business reports on current mmo's and looking at profit margins not asking you to ask on a private server forum,

He didn't ask me to look here -_-.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
i have a friend who is an extremely successful businessman but he would never in his right mind do any deals with a MMO ¬¬

TV channels is where its at :)