Looking to return

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
Hi all,

What's the server that everyone is playing? Doesn't seem to be really clear at the moment.

Thanks

Wong

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Welcome back :)

Primordials is low rate but full of content to catch up. If you want nostalgia, go on Chronicles, they recently increased the level cap to a higher level.
If you would like mir3 too then i suggest you to try Zircon or upcoming Mir3 PledgeOfBlood.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Chronicles is definately what Mir2 stands for (beside Instances which i always hated even if i attempted to have them on one of my servers).

On the other note, @TheOnlyOne i dont know whos the kid right now.

unknown.png

Reactions: XaioXin

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Chronicles is definately what Mir2 stands for (beside Instances which i always hated even if i attempted to have them on one of my servers).

On the other note, @TheOnlyOne i dont know whos the kid right now.

unknown.png
WE KNOW GOOD WHOS KIDS here fgt person like you should be band like that person TDID and not allow ypu post in lomcn as evrywhere u make problems with everyone and you start war with me cuz in past few months i said ICEMAN better than you and hes good person and you like ..... ass and who the kids always unlike my postes here and in discord lol MF

• Dislike
Reactions: zedina

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
i dont see zedina act like kids as u said tbh.
Post automatically merged:

Hi all,

What's the server that everyone is playing? Doesn't seem to be really clear at the moment.

Thanks

Wong
Best Mir 2 Server "The Primordial's Rise"
Best Mir3 Server "Zirocn"

Reactions: Walkers

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Well this seems to have escalated quickly, poor OP only wanted to know what server people are playing.

I had attempted to read first sentence oh that guy post and had got with a seizure.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
i dont see zedina act like kids as u said tbh.

Best Mir 2 Server "The Primordial's Rise"
Best Mir3 Server "Zirocn"
something you not know dont talk about it mr basem when he always give all my post DISLIKE here and in discord like kid

all i say to the man who post here welcome back and try darkzone server where im wrong here

basem dont start with me ;)

I had attempted to read first sentence oh that guy post and had got with a seizure.
dont be like you not know good what im talking about MF kid really

Reactions: XaioXin

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
WE KNOW GOOD WHOS KIDS here fgt person like you should be band like that person TDID and not allow ypu post in lomcn as evrywhere u make problems with everyone and you start war with me cuz in past few months i said ICEMAN better than you and hes good person and you like ..... ass and who the kids always unlike my postes here and in discord lol MF

Breathe.