Lord Of The Rings

-=[Demonio]=-

OMG, i got told they was crap and most my friends fell asleep watching it so i thought id go out n buy the set and i watched the whole lot number 1 was carpish 2 mint 3 Awsome what u lot think ? :brows:

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
i saw like the 1st hour n was bored ****less lol

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
They were all ****ing brilliant.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
brillent movies, great director, watched all 3 of them in the luxury screen in my cinima when they all came out (leather seats, head rest, speakers in head rest :) and a foot rest ) it is just sex in a tin....

brillent movies tho, try watching them 1 after another.... 12 hours of my life gone(friend has the 3 sets of 4 disks each, with the extra footage(it pays to own a record store))

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
MysticTao said:
OMG, i got told they was crap and most my friends fell asleep watching it so i thought id go out n buy the set and i watched the whole lot number 1 was carpish 2 mint 3 Awsome what u lot think ? :brows:

i have saw all 3 parts 25 times and i aint borred of it!!i like it its my fav film and i dont fall assleep when i wach it or dont get borred,maybe this explains why my server will be called middleearth

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Striapach said:
1-bit boring
2-quality
3-extream quality

nah ur wrong,if the 1st part would be so good the second wouldnt be verry good and if the second part wouldnt be verry good the 3rd part wouldnt be The_Best!!

Striapach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2005
Vagrant said:
nah ur wrong,if the 1st part would be so good the second wouldnt be verry good and if the second part wouldnt be verry good the 3rd part wouldnt be The_Best!!

only thing i understood was na ur wrong which i cant be cause its only my opinion