Zircon LoveMir - No Donation Server - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
cant connect keep gettign wrong client even form both downloads

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O

I'd avoid the server if possible, The GM has 0 clue, everytime he reboots he makes things worse, you have bugs from day 1 which he hasn't even looked into which is Characters/accounts bugging out and then your told to just keep making new accounts? the gm is active for about 10 mins a day other then that your completely ignored.

if you want to waste your time then feel free playing the server, also the gm doesnt listen or take any criticism, you just get banned or ignored.

mingze123

LOMCN Member
Nov 2, 2020
When you are disrespectful to other people, you get banned. I can’t believe you behave like this in real world. Everybody is trying to have fun, but you are ruining it. Now you are spilling poison to stop other people from having fun. I hope you don’t come back to the server.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
When you are disrespectful to other people, you get banned. I can’t believe you behave like this in real world. Everybody is trying to have fun, but you are ruining it. Now you are spilling poison to stop other people from having fun. I hope you don’t come back to the server.

Theres a difference between spilling poison and telling the truth? as for being banned, no i wasnt? i lost 2 chars to a bug you cant fix and simply didnt want to waste my time again because your too idiotic.

this server wont last long so i didn't need to waste my time nor effort making the post, but i was realistically trying to save people a few hours of there life. thanks though xxx

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Theres a difference between spilling poison and telling the truth? as for being banned, no i wasnt? i lost 2 chars to a bug you cant fix and simply didnt want to waste my time again because your too idiotic.

this server wont last long so i didn't need to waste my time nor effort making the post, but i was realistically trying to save people a few hours of there life. thanks though xxx

Server was ok, for your run of the mill zircon files. GM kinda ruined it with some questionable additions

mingze123

LOMCN Member
Nov 2, 2020
You have already lost when you accuse other people of what you have done. Be grateful in this season man. The world is better place with love. Please leave the server. Thanks.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Posts moved to the discussion thread. Please, use this thread for discussion and leave the advertisement for updates.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
To be honest it’s his first time ever dealing with sever he doesn’t know what to do give him a break

Hwarang

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2018
Tunbridge wells
Well put Wummy also as far as i am aware he doesnt have any gg purchases to make money from i could be wrong though if that is the case though surely he is doing this out of kindness as it will cost him cash to host it pay for the electricity etc not to mention the time a bit uncalled for to complain about the server like he owes you something.

On the other hand if he is receiving cash then i guess ppl have a right to think that they can have some expectations.

Last edited:

mingze123

LOMCN Member
Nov 2, 2020
Nothing costs a dime on the server and I am doing this for people’s and my happiness. It has been a great journey and I am loving it.

Reactions: Alecs

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
The only thing you really need to do is make stuff balanced, try to figure out how to fix the bugs and you need to make it so people can level solo aswell not just be in a group because tbh I’m a solo person mostly I love soloing. I have to be in a. Group to level fast rather than 15-20 mobs to get 0.01% and balancing the kit out and adding ac and MR onto the kit mate

Element111

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 9, 2016
Mir3USA has a group leveling bonus of 150%. Just a suggestion that you can do something like that if you think that might help your server

pringle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2003
love this server and the people on it, ty ming but please put the map exp and lostlands back even if u need to be rb 2 + to benefit
ty moments

Status
Not open for further replies.