Make emulators for these games please

Join Discord

Cartoondude135

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 1, 2021
Title says it all, I want Zero City by Nord Studio, Zombie Gunship Survival by Flaregames GmbH, and Kingdoms of Heckfire by A Thinking Ape Entertainment to be able to be emulated or playable via a private server/server emulator. But my threads on Ragezone got deleted from the suggestions board. So where on Ragezone can I post a thread like this? Plus, vLife the admin who deleted my threads from RZ never replied.

It's self-explanatory: I want to play these games at my own pace and NOT have to cancel appointments, make excuses to not go to work so I can complete an LTQ, etc. I have other important things to do in real life and I need to fix my sleeping habits pronto. So if you can post these three suggested games to emulate in the appropriate Ragezone thread, please do so. Otherwise, where else (EG, a sub reddit) can I ask this kind of question?

I want to have unlimited cryptocoins/jewels so I can get the researching/equipment upgrades to max quickly, have the max level town hall/shelter, all event-exclusive equipment, unlimited resources, not get attacked while AFK, manually generated legendary equipment with specific traits, etc. I also need to catch up on my MikuMikuDance animation projects.