Making a map...

Join Discord

mrj6000

Smallish province (400:400 or 300:300?), Bichon style, cave towards North side, jungle/forest in center, with town in the middle of the jungle.
Town will use same tiles/objects as Bichon, except the town will be a bit smaller.

I'm also thinking of adding an even smaller, deserted town south-east corner, with Mud Wall style buildings and tiles.

Anyone got any further ideas for the map? I will be starting once map maker download finishes, and you can expect pictures soon.

/MichaelJ

mrj6000

its going quite well at the moment. just finishing off cliffs/edges.
its got parralell cliffs at either end of the map, then a river at one side, and a forest at the other.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
i got an idea... try making it 600:600 - 800:800 , and try and make the whole map of mir together ........ Bichon , Mongchong , serpentvalley and pranja island in 1

if u dont .. i will :spoke:

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
lol good luck mir spreads out over 2000:2000+++++++++ and you can't import old maps you'r guna have to start from scrath o_O

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Matrix-Breezer said:
i got an idea... try making it 600:600 - 800:800 , and try and make the whole map of mir together ........ Bichon , Mongchong , serpentvalley and pranja island in 1

if u dont .. i will :spoke:
Rofl, thats just suicide.
Would be a good idea but theres a few problems:
- Would slow the game down
- Would take ages to remake MW, BW, SV, PJ, PB, Etc... Might get it done when your 70 :P
- If you want to add more towns/Wemade adds more towns you'll have to fit them on which probly wont work if its top left and thats already occupied with ww or whatever's in that direction.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
+ the fact that its pointless? lol

mrj6000

Sorry, I haven't worked on it much lately.

Update: The cliffs are finished, as is the terrain for the ground.

Is there any way to remove items from the map?

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Possessed said:
Sorry, I haven't worked on it much lately.

Update: The cliffs are finished, as is the terrain for the ground.

Is there any way to remove items from the map?
Ers button (Erase button), but tbh its not very good, you got to click each bit i think.