Making a Return to Mir Chronicles

Intrikit

LOMCN n00bie
May 29, 2003
It's been years since I last touched mir however, I'm now getting this odd itch that I've read so many others have had to play again.
I was wondering if anyone has a nice leveled/kitted Assassin/War on Chronicles that's not in use, and wouldn't mind loaning it out for a while, until this itch has been scratched. To be honest, I don't mind paying out a bit if it's nice.
Cheerz Ladies & Gents

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
It's been years since I last touched mir however, I'm now getting this odd itch that I've read so many others have had to play again.
I was wondering if anyone has a nice leveled/kitted Assassin/War on Chronicles that's not in use, and wouldn't mind loaning it out for a while, until this itch has been scratched. To be honest, I don't mind paying out a bit if it's nice.
Cheerz Ladies & Gents
You can log in, make a character, type @boost and get to lvl 55 with a half decent kit to get you going. There is also players ingane who will help you out. Lvling up to 70 is easy and that's all you need tbh..give it a shot.

Intrikit

LOMCN n00bie
May 29, 2003
Must be a record. He waited for his account to be 18 y/o.
Hahaha, ye! I've been a follower and supporter for donkeys! Think I was 10 or 11 when I joined P Server, then Ragezone which was my fave private server.

It's odd how out of the blue I'm getting odd gaming cravings. Final Fantasy 9 (fave ff) a few weeks back, Assassins Creed Origins last week, now mir...

Thanks for the welcome and advice gents, but alas, I don't see this as a long term itch, therefore if anyone wants to part with a well kitted/cash lvl 65+ Sin/War, give me a shout.

I

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Hahaha, ye! I've been a follower and supporter for donkeys! Think I was 10 or 11 when I joined P Server, then Ragezone which was my fave private server.

It's odd how out of the blue I'm getting odd gaming cravings. Final Fantasy 9 (fave ff) a few weeks back, Assassins Creed Origins last week, now mir...

Thanks for the welcome and advice gents, but alas, I don't see this as a long term itch, therefore if anyone wants to part with a well kitted/cash lvl 65+ Sin/War, give me a shout.

I
Try join chrons discord and ask on there. Worst that happens is you don't get a reply. Could be worth a shot.