Map Creator / Editor

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I would disagree! A temple itself can be a masterpiece... think outside the box. On the fly you can change a temple into a dungeon and hop between multiple cave types, you can also add a sense of levels and depth all on 1 map similar to provinces.

I'm going to need a visual representation for this. My indoor maps always look monotonous.

Some of the tilesets, sure, you can use your imagination and provide some amount of depth; But only because what's available allows it, e.g the mine tile sets. How would you apply that to something like the WT tilesets, where we have little more than a corridor to work with?

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
haha, literally couldnt pay someone enough to make maps.

Great maps size of provinces take weeks to create so by that would be looking about £600 per map lol.

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
Thats what im saying, you cant pay enough for the time they take to create.

you have to find someone like yourself, chalace and ijam who genuinely like to create them so any kind of payment is just a bonus.

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Map makers are just as important as the coders imo. Especially when you want good quality fresh custom content..

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
All these people want map makers but wont code a C# one upto shortys standard... and those who do change header so its bespoke to their server!
What did shorty's have that the c# doesn't?
Was before my time.