Map im makin.

smoochy boys on tour

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Bit big but its gonna ba a town map and have a few entrances to caves.. first time using those walls think i did pretty well.

Also the bottom is cut off i no that. fixing that atm also i need to do the attributes but if someone explain in a easy simple way how to and what they are i would be please :D

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Hope it doesnt stay so you can see the outter parts of the map so it dont look black and get to a dead end.

Layout isnt to bad. Not much else to comment on atm.

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Your attributes will be already implemented within your walls and other objects.

What you will need to cover though is the space behind the cliffs. You will have to do this with mass attrib fill. But make sure before you do this there is no gaps throughout the cliffs otherwise attribs will fill the whole map. Put both yellow and red behind the cliffs where you don't want people walking.

Regarding the cliffs, there are some parts that look too symetrical, like you've used the same cliff peice next to each other which is not how it should be done.

And what Killmaster said, make sure you dont get black edges.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Only problems i have with that map, is the far right side, and them walls don't match up with grass, other than that it's fine, just try not to use same wall twice in a row :) like shown on the left side.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Richens, is there any way of makeing a map and adding it onto another? Copy paste etc

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
No daydie, with the current mapedit, you can't copy and paste your map.

What you could do though, is create an object as large as you'd like then just place that in..