Map Request.

Join Discord

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Hello all the mapmakers out there i was wanderin if some one could make me a few caves plz they only need to be 2-3 floors deep.

also has anybody got the ice tiles plz?

/HS Team member.

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005
dude cudnt the server be up while ur finding maps to add in?

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
~HeavenSent~ said:
nope coz i have to reset server every time i add a map sorry.

Why close the server everytime you add 1 map?

Just set a time, you can update the files then reboot at the set time for the server.

/Tofas

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005
the server is down for the whole day..... i think its over the top

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
offtopic i kno, but i had to laugh at the amount of spelling mistakes in the advertisement.

"The Mysterious Island beyound the mist that covers are ochens once cleared & reviled a grate sight a Island that was BEYOUND BICHON, this happend many many years ago & is set to happen again in the comeing week the story gos that the last BichonAdmin sent 3 heros across to this island & after one month found a letter on his bed when he woke up one morning the letter read"

doesnt sound like a very dedicated server, i thought u said this was going to beat rz and p69?

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005
DarkSpectrum said:
Its because its a crap server, run by a retard
stfu, dont flame this post its not a crap server, and personaly i like the host alot.

and so what about spelling mistakes?? some rnt perfectionists

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
rashed said:
stfu, dont flame this post its not a crap server, and personaly i like the host alot.

and so what about spelling mistakes?? some rnt perfectionists

Spelling correctly doesnt make you a perfectionist, it just makes you want to do a good job of soemthing.

Example.

Job Application form for a company you really want to get to work for, you would'nt make all mistakes everywhere now would you?

So what Farril was saying is that if he wanted his server to look half profesional and hope to get valuable members to his community then he will need to make a good impression just like a Job Application.

/Tofas

P.S You like the host alot? You should take the Gay'o'Metre test.... its in general off topic section i believe...

DarkSpectrum

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2006
If You Find Out, Let Me Know
Farphit said:
offtopic i kno, but i had to laugh at the amount of spelling mistakes in the advertisement.

"The Mysterious Island beyound the mist that covers are ochens once cleared & reviled a grate sight a Island that was BEYOUND BICHON, this happend many many years ago & is set to happen again in the comeing week the story gos that the last BichonAdmin sent 3 heros across to this island & after one month found a letter on his bed when he woke up one morning the letter read"

doesnt sound like a very dedicated server, i thought u said this was going to beat rz and p69?

Sounds like a Katlin server to me :eek:

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Next disregard for the rules sweetdreams and you are going to be banned.

FreeHeals / FlameOn

LOMCN Supporter
Supporter
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2004
and the forum goes quiet as a mob on a pony with wings swoops down and tortures the citezenz of lomcn with ban's r us :P

i am looking for the ice tiles too :S