Map Reworks (Ideas)

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Ok... so as most of you seen, im reworking some of the map, mainly provinces adding/removing caves etc. These will be released once Elysian Client is released, or if they are unwanted, ill release here instantly on completion.

So firstly, what maps do you think can be revamped? and how? Also if i do your idea, i will use in elysian, but your get a copy same time as ice.

My ideas:
Gi-Ryoon - Add an ocean to the top or left, with docks. Then adding in a couple extra caves along cliffs.

Tao Town:
Destory it, and entire top map, rebuild on bottom womyon woods. (why use both? no need...) Then add several forest entrances, one for spider path, and another for Swamp map.

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
hi there!

i just wanted to say a few things that ran into my head..

first of all i find that the serpent valley map is quite horrible.. i really don't know what changes could be done but it has too many empty spaces which could actually be used for something.. at the moment i don't have any suggestions though.. maybe after my sleep i can help you more with some ideas..

second, since i don't mind giving out my ideas, i was actually starting a work onto my maps to make a new quest and a new province.. both of them are linked with the bichon province..

as you can see in the lower linked images in the red circle there is a zone of the map which could be already setted to be used to link it with another province.. i was actually thinking of a small island linked my earth to this entrance but i didnt work out much this part yet.. and at the same time in the black circled part i started out the shipwreck quest which is actually made by a few broken down ships linked by a bridge to the bprovince and in these ships (kind of the old ship maps) you have to actually accomplish a mission and return the saving object to the captain.. i didnt complete this quest yet since i am still working out more important things on the server..

Last edited: