MastersOfTheArts ~ Recruiting

Join Discord

Skunkmeister

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 10, 2007
Ive just started trying my hand at being a guild leader but every other guild keeps recruiting everyone before i have a chance lol. So I thought I'd start recruiting on here as well as the normal in-game methods.

So the guild is called MastersOfTheArts and we have about 25 members of which only 5 or so actually played the game more than once, just so you understand the situation. We try to hunt everyday at 9PM GMT (1 hour after SR) as this seems to be when people are on in the guild. We don't expect people to attend hunts on a compulsory basis like some guilds do, as I find sometimes you just want to logon and afk mine or you mite need to cash hunt, what you do is up to you, just be friendly to other guild members and well get along. There is no level requirement for the guild (hence why we have so many noobs who don't play) and anyone is welcome to join. All we expect, from the noobs especially, is to listen to the instructions we give you on hunts, as generally its to keep you alive and not for the benefit of our own health. There's nothing more annoying than a level 5warrior thinking just because Ive taken him to banya temple to level means he can take on anything in there lol

So if you're interested in joining the Masters, either post here, pm here, or pm in-game (mir mail if I'm offline) to Skunk. The best time to get hold of me is between 9PM-10PM GMT as I should be online then if it is possible (having no connection at my flat means I cant be online everyday atm, the people whose internet i was borrowing got cut-off :'( )

Cheers

Skunk