Anyone have coordonate of this map and can share please
Image 2.Png

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Just make them up yourself, create the correct path from start to finish then just randomly link the doors together (just be sure not to link any but 1 door to the area that takes you to the next floor)

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Wanted to ask, a single maze map with multiple rooms on it is enough to make a maze?

I ask because sorting maps, I found multiple copies of maze maps such as this one.

I never made a maze map but I believe if you disable teleporting on the map, you need just one map with multiple rooms on it to make a maze, like the one above, right?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Wanted to ask, a single maze map with multiple rooms on it is enough to make a maze?

I ask because sorting maps, I found multiple copies of maze maps such as this one.

I never made a maze map but I believe if you disable teleporting on the map, you need just one map with multiple rooms on it to make a maze, like the one above, right?

You mean like Numa? Single map with 957384539453 doors.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Actually never been in Numa maze and maybe going by your post 👀 I should save the bother.

Reason I ask is I have second thoughts on removing those maze duplicate maps like from the autpatch set, also moved them into duplicates in Jev's database map pack (the original one before he reduced the map number), some maze maps were even like thirty times repeated. I talk about ST & Zuma maze style maps.

But I suppose once you have one maze map (one room or nine rooms as above here), it is easy to make as many copies as you want. But I believe life is much simpler if a maze is just one map with many rooms.

---

Can you jog my mind where this maps belongs? I thought it was SSG at Sabuk end but that's not it, can't recall if I actually played on this map. Doubt that it is part of some connection path maps. Its got many doors so must be some maze?
1631652094328.png

Last edited: