Member's Mugs

Join Discord

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
theres alot of people chattin and not enough posting of teh photoz !!

heres me next to my FJ Cruiser <3

2evufxl.jpg

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Ive always been like this, its not an act I assure you.

And whats my looks got to do with it? Comon be serious.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Erm, 1. His life.
2. Who asked you.
3. That example was crappy.

You're judging someone's real life by a post they've made on an internet forum? Do you actually realise how incredibly moronic that is? If we're all being moronic then heck, on a pure post by post basis there is substantial evidence to show that if anything Vannaroth has a much greater grip on his life than you, so it's quite comical that you would suggest such a thing. You spend most of your free time on here, posting as much as possible. You 'get a grip'.

No one asked me, but take a look at the header I made for this forum, specifically under 'Legend of Mir'. Do you see what it says? It says Community Network. Do you know what a community is, and what happens within a community? Do you think that you should only talk on a forum when you are asked to talk? You're doing quite well on the stupidity leagues today. I would ask you what it feels like to be a human of lesser intelligence and lesser looks, but I don't really care. I prefer to just laugh at you, and watch you wind up due to every post I aim at you.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
You're judging someone's real life by a post they've made on an internet forum? Do you actually realise how incredibly moronic that is? If we're all being moronic then heck, on a pure post by post basis there is substantial evidence to show that if anything Vannaroth has a much greater grip on his life than you, so it's quite comical that you would suggest such a thing. You spend most of your free time on here, posting as much as possible. You 'get a grip'.

No one asked me, but take a look at the header I made for this forum, specifically under 'Legend of Mir'. Do you see what it says? It says Community Network. Do you know what a community is, and what happens within a community? Do you think that you should only talk on a forum when you are asked to talk? You're doing quite well on the stupidity leagues today. I would ask you what it feels like to be a human of lesser intelligence and lesser looks, but I don't really care. I prefer to just laugh at you, and watch you wind up due to every post I aim at you.

Most my free time. Yeah, I wish.

And you may laugh at my posts. But I laugh at you. Your arrogance, ignorance and you just being a geek really.

Nerd.

P.s, You really are a huge show off aint you. Your always making big "inteligant looking" posts to show off your "Inteligance".
The highlighted part shows how big headed you really are. Why couldnt you just say Look at the forum header"? I mean, its nothing to be proud of really? Is it?

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
God do you guys think this is all new to me?

I've had this all before. Most debates I have with others are quite enjoyable.

But this. You two are really boring me now. :)

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Most my free time. Yeah, I wish.

And you may laugh at my posts. But I laugh at you. Your arrogance, ignorance and you just being a geek really.

Nerd.

P.s, You really are a huge show off aint you. Your always making big "inteligant looking" posts to show off your "Inteligance".
The highlighted part shows how big headed you really are. Why couldnt you just say Look at the forum header"? I mean, its nothing to be proud of really? Is it?

I lay it out the bait and you omnomnom it up. You're priceless, but very predictable. But name calling? Please. What is this, junior school? Why do you think I'd be offended by being called a geek or a nerd anyway, it's the geeks and nerds in life that have such passion for limitless bounds that they inspire and drive forward our culture. What have you contributed in the last year? Other than taking yet another 'daring' pink sweater off the shelves at JJB? Tell me, do you have a little black book of how many girls you've stood next to and got a picture with? Pmsl.

I wasn't consciously aware I made big intelligent looking posts, but thanks for your input. I shouldn't really have to dumb myself down so people such as yourself are able to read my posts without being blinded by my 'big' posts (really? It's just the english language).

Do you actually like being trolled and taken apart by people better than you? You seem to have a certain animosity toward 'fitting in'.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I lay it out the bait and you omnomnom it up. You're priceless, but very predictable. But name calling? Please. What is this, junior school? Why do you think I'd be offended by being called a geek or a nerd anyway, it's the geeks and nerds in life that have such passion for limitless bounds that they inspire and drive forward our culture. What have you contributed in the last year? Other than taking yet another 'daring' pink sweater off the shelves at JJB? Tell me, do you have a little black book of how many girls you've stood next to and got a picture with? Pmsl.

I wasn't consciously aware I made big intelligent looking posts, but thanks for your input. I shouldn't really have to dumb myself down so people such as yourself are able to read my posts without being blinded by my 'big' posts (really? It's just the english language).

Do you actually like being trolled and taken apart by people better than you? You seem to have a certain animosity toward 'fitting in'.

Lol, You always bring up the fact that I have alot of Pictures with girls. Must be jealous, I mean. I cant help it if i'm popular.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Lol, You always bring up the fact that I have alot of Pictures with girls. Must be jealous, I mean. I cant help it if i'm popular.

Perhaps, or perhaps I have plenty of pictures of my handsome self with women but don't feel the need to post them on a gaming community, throwing up my personal insecurities. Or then again, maybe I'm a fat loner who gets a boner when a woman brushes past me in the street. Regardless it doesn't matter, mainly due to the fact I don't care. I'm comfortable with who I am. The fact that you're not, and are so defensive as a result, makes for entertaining trolling.