Merciful Mir 2 - Medium Rate - Custom

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
hey nameless i remember playing a nice mir3 server you had run.......

question about this one is i see you said 3 hours to lv40, which i have no problem with a rate someone sets a server at BUT! with the cap at 60 is there a huge grind wall in there? or is it going to be possible to hit max lvl in 1 long session?
Hey mate! There is defiantly going to be a massive slow down once you get into the game a bit more, the ease of levelling / gearing super early on is mostly intended to give people a easy start to the game to get them to the point where they can start exploring the different zones with all the new assets, don't want people stuck farming for 6 hours to get to dead mines or something for example. As the game progresses tho it defiantly gets harder to level, EXP table can always be adjusted if people are struggling but I think its in a good state for a medium rate server currently, although Mir players do have a way of always surprising you how much content they can blast through in a small amount of time lol

Reactions: deano13

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Hey mate! There is defiantly going to be a massive slow down once you get into the game a bit more, the ease of levelling / gearing super early on is mostly intended to give people a easy start to the game to get them to the point where they can start exploring the different zones with all the new assets, don't want people stuck farming for 6 hours to get to dead mines or something for example. As the game progresses tho it defiantly gets harder to level, EXP table can always be adjusted if people are struggling but I think its in a good state for a medium rate server currently, although Mir players do have a way of always surprising you how much content they can blast through in a small amount of time lol

Any info on the gameshop bud? What we expecting to see? Exp pots etc? Nothing of a massive advantage over others? And will the items be tradable? Also can you sell items in the TM for GG (I personally don’t like this) but I know some do so just asking the questions 👍🏻

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Any info on the gameshop bud? What we expecting to see? Exp pots etc? Nothing of a massive advantage over others? And will the items be tradable? Also can you sell items in the TM for GG (I personally don’t like this) but I know some do so just asking the questions 👍🏻
Hey mate, I've only added so far, which probably will stay the same but could potentially add more small things.

Exp pots, 10,20,30% - these also come from quests in every cave
Drop pot 20%
Those little intelligent creatures - I changed them all to do the same thing so people can pick whatever one they like the best (also in drops from bosses)
DC/MC/SC 0-3 Torch, Knowledge torch, hard torch
DC/MC/SC 0-6 pots - also will be craftable once I get around to adding it
Sex Change
Few low statted mounts, seems mostly pointless to buy them with how fast gear progresses however

Was considering adding pads / ear rings but seems abit pointless as you get all these things from quest rewards so really would have to make them really strong from the gameshop, dont really like that idea so probably will avoid adding them.

As for selling items for GG, no you can't, I've not decided either GS items will be tradable or not, perhaps ill make a post and let players decide, I don't really care either way if I'm honest

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Hey mate, I've only added so far, which probably will stay the same but could potentially add more small things.

Exp pots, 10,20,30% - these also come from quests in every cave
Drop pot 20%
Those little intelligent creatures - I changed them all to do the same thing so people can pick whatever one they like the best (also in drops from bosses)
DC/MC/SC 0-3 Torch, Knowledge torch, hard torch
DC/MC/SC 0-6 pots - also will be craftable once I get around to adding it
Sex Change
Few low statted mounts, seems mostly pointless to buy them with how fast gear progresses however

Was considering adding pads / ear rings but seems abit pointless as you get all these things from quest rewards so really would have to make them really strong from the gameshop, dont really like that idea so probably will avoid adding them.

As for selling items for GG, no you can't, I've not decided either GS items will be tradable or not, perhaps ill make a post and let players decide, I don't really care either way if I'm honest

Nice 👍🏻

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Server is now live!
Post automatically merged:

First patch since live

Fixed bug were intelligent creatures where not levelling up
Free saddle from quest reduced to level 7
Firewall skill points reduced
MagicShield skill points reduced
Purification
Skeleton and Shinsu skill points slightly reduced
Shinsu is fixed, no longer disapears
Shinsu buffed, its intended as a tank, single target damage
TwinDrakeBlade 10% damage increase
Mass heal base mana cost

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Put download link under the first post. It is hard to find on third page on post #47.
Also maybe powers that be might move this tread from upcoming servers. Not that it bothers me, just that locating of the download link took a while.

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Put download link under the first post. It is hard to find on third page on post #47.
Also maybe powers that be might move this tread from upcoming servers. Not that it bothers me, just that locating of the download link took a while.

I've made a server advertisement with it all on, but its awaiting approval, but ill update this post with it aswell, cheers for the heads up

Part 8 - live now

Updated mob libs via auto patcher to fix some disapearing mobs
more AMC added to warrior items
Fixed Frostfield not doing damage - Swapped to FlameField - will fix image tomorrow
Firewall significantly more damage, will keep an eye on this
Forsakenbowman quest reduced from 100 to 25
ForbiddenTomb F4 now rtable
ProtectionField now easily levelable
Wizard spells lowered mana cost
SoulFireBall damage increase

Last edited:

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
I must say it’s actually really refreshing not seeing the same old mobs, caves and items when starting out, it’s abit alien to what I’m use to with the different looking mobs etc but I’m enjoying 👍🏻

I think it’s still awaiting approval, it’s not shown in the list either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.