Merciful Mir 2 - Medium Rate - Custom

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Server name - Merciful Mir 2
Team members - Nameless
Server Files - Modified Crystal source
EXP Rate - Medium
Download Link
Discord

Overview

After seeing decent success on my first attempt at a Mir server, Merciless Mir 3 I have decided to try my hand at a Mir 2 server, this server will use a lot of new assets with regards to monsters, skills, and item libs, there are some new maps but there are also a large amount of old fan favourite maps.
Whilst there are new spells in game, I have also recoloured some original spells to freshen things up a bit, there will be different versions of spells usable in game, e.g. if you choose to use a blue firewall or a red firewall (they will offer no additional effects / additional damage)

With regards to monsters, the server is built up of mostly new monsters from various Chinese sources, I am hoping to have the shadows generated for the majority of them by launch.

lich.png mtk.png oks.png skyking.png

Items

The server is populated with new weapon libs from the same sources, I'm not sure how many of them have been seen before, although most of them are new to me so I chose to populate the server using them, hopefully they contribute to a fresh experience along with everything else.
Along the weapon libs, the server will be using updated HD images for the majority of items such as red orchid sets etc.
The only downside is the armours, we'll be sticking with original armours as the Chinese resources lack the required animations that we need to make everything function properly.

Skills

Some skills have been recoloured, some new skills have been added, ill update it more whenever I am adding more but there's various skills that I've recoloured just to shake things up even in a minor way, the skills will still function in the same manor.

All original skills up to level 40 will be auto learned on level up - most of these will have different images

aqua.png chm.png frozen sword.png shieldfw.png

As for additional features, all of the regular crystal features will be available with the example of the awakening system and fishing system, there will most likely be no mining either.

One new feature is one that was very well received on my Mir 3 server, player HP bars, these can easily be disabled by pressing P and ticking or unticking the option in the box.
These function both just for seeing your party members health, however for a Taoist, if you click on a selected member, this will target them until you target something else, this will allow for easy single targeted heal, application of buffs onto your target without having to worry about the size of the monster they are fighting, e.g. if they are behind a mob and you would of previously had issues targeting them.

Group Hp bars.png

Another smaller thing is map navigation, with a custom map layout, it may seem a little overwhelming to some players not understanding where to go, we have added the map navigation from the Zircon files, this will allow people to press B, click on the connected maps and see where they lead to.

map nav.png

Ill be continuing to work on this over the coming weeks I'll aim to get a little test set up and see what people think of it within the next two weeks, ill keep the post updated with any additional changes I make.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
I played your mir 3 server Merciless, untill you took it down. Enjoyed alot when i played there.

Sad i dont play mir 2, but i am sure people will enjoy your mir 2 experience.

You are a nice peron and GM

Good luck with the server
Thanks mate appreciate the kind words.

Looks interesting! Any info of how many classes etc? Will there be a discord?
Will be going with War wiz tao, I personally don't really like assassins all that much, ill create a discord in the next week id imagine also.

Status
Not open for further replies.