Merciless Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Hi guys, we are still on track for release. The server will go live on saturday 27th at 6:30pm

Here's a new little feature for quality of life for tao's mostly, but it should also be nice for everyone. healing.png

Firstly, while in a group now health and mana bars for each group member will be displayed on the left side of the screen. You can now also click on a group member it will target them opening a new box, showing their health, mana and any buffs that they have (less asking for buffs hopefully)

These are both nice things, but the main part of this feature is the ability to hover over the name of your group member whilst playing a taoist, whilst hovering over the name of your group member you can now cast any healing, buff or purification type spell and it will automatically target them as long as they are on the same screen as you.

A new server advertisement will be created tomorrow to showcase all details and features for launch, hope to see you all on saturday ^^

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
United Arab Emirates
Nice addition :) like i said enjoyed the beta new caves, new towns and new mobs with balanced exp. You worked hard for everything.

Looking forward to join the live party on saturday

Last edited:
Reactions: Nameless

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
The server has potential, throughout testing the GM has listened, acted maturely and implemented sound changes. It has some nice custom features like the group UI and item linking. Custom layout with varying Mir 2 and 3 maps. Questing guides you through the zones fairly well.

There are also other nice features/content in the works that will spice up PvP.

Currently only your weapon and armour cannot be dropped on death, however there is a chance to drop any gear with a greed pot on.

The 'grind' doesn't really begin until 45+, so all players will be in a position to level/PVP fairly quickly.

The cash shop is nearly identical to original Zircon with a 15 hunt gold rate, companion pots levels 5 and 7 (both in-game and in the cash shop) were made significantly cheaper to help players get going.

Server launch is Saturday 27th 6:30pm GMT.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Not fully committed to a Mir3 server since Zircon.

Might give it a go (Whats your GameShop contents) - generally dictates if I will be on or not.

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea

Might give it a go (Whats your GameShop contents) - generally dictates if I will be on or not.
Basically identical minus Companion pots (faster rate to level) and res pills. The 500 GG pot for pets to instantly pickup all items at once is now 200 gg.

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015

The gameshop only really has the basic buffs and companion stuff, removed quite a lot from it e.g. res pills, the things players will need to use a lot like pig pots have been reduced and scaled in price depending on how powerful the stats from that level of pig will give e.g. 50, 65, 80 100 125, stops at 125

Hope to see you guys there, hoping for a smooth launch!

Reactions: checkra1n

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
One thing I would point out that seems bad, for me, since its a low rate, the new spells are level 80+ (Crushing Wave, Invincibility,SuperiorMagicShield, Neutralize,TaoPledgeBlood,DarkSoulPrison) seems kinda depressing to play for, prob half a year or more? To get to 90 for invincibility or 95 for darksoulprison, I mean at how slow server is maybe even more than a year. I really don't find that fun at all but if we ignore the spells part, everything I have seen looks amazing

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
One thing I would point out that seems bad, for me, since its a low rate, the new spells are level 80+ (Crushing Wave, Invincibility,SuperiorMagicShield, Neutralize,TaoPledgeBlood,DarkSoulPrison) seems kinda depressing to play for, prob half a year or more? To get to 90 for invincibility or 95 for darksoulprison, I mean at how slow server is maybe even more than a year. I really don't find that fun at all but if we ignore the spells part, everything I have seen looks amazing

If im completely honest I hadnt given those higher spells any thought at all, but they will be lowered significantly now its been brought to my attention, those levels do seem really out of whack for the rate of the server, thanks!

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
I will be giving this a fresh try, seeing as i have been out of play for a while. That being an under statement. Look forward to seeing some old faces. :P

Reactions: Nameless
Status
Not open for further replies.