Merry Christmas from LomCN

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
NotMeAgain said:
These best not be the sources i have seen you passing around wing...(Auron)

considering you didnt even get them, and me and ollie had them when we got ei :P

Dont turn into mental please.

NMA - Long time no see, but your attitude appears to have changed.

Oh, and don't worry, these didn't come from you or Ollie, they came from someone a little higher up in the ranks.

NotMeAgain

¤]´)÷¤--§îr Äürøñ--¤÷(`[¤ said:
NMA - Long time no see, but your attitude appears to have changed.

Oh, and don't worry, these didn't come from you or Ollie, they came from someone a little higher up in the ranks.

sweet, na my attitude hasn't changed a bit just got fed up after i seen the Mir2 Source with your name at the bottom ;)

not had a chance to examine this files, but heh, im sure someone'll make something of them.

forgive my ignorance ;)

Mar 23, 2003
NotMeAgain said:
sweet, na my attitude hasn't changed a bit just got fed up after i seen the Mir2 Source with your name at the bottom ;)

not had a chance to examine this files, but heh, im sure someone'll make something of them.

forgive my ignorance ;)

Heh, 'tis all part of the grand master plan.

Phase one, get people interested in Vc++6.

Phase two, give them what they need to make private mir special again.

lam0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
so what exactly do you predict people will do with these files? i for one dont have a clue on how to run/edit/change whatever to these files, although i guess someone else will know and will know how to change things, but i guess they just need some more guidance on what exactly to change :p

Mar 23, 2003
lam0r said:
so what exactly do you predict people will do with these files? i for one dont have a clue on how to run/edit/change whatever to these files, although i guess someone else will know and will know how to change things, but i guess they just need some more guidance on what exactly to change :p

I predict, that you'll realise that this client was designed for Project Enders.

I predict, that from what you can gather of LOMBot & this client, you'll realise what the server needs to do.

And so i predict, you'll fix the server.

But then you'll find the error in this client, and you'll fix that.

And then, i predict a golden age of private mir.

lam0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
¤]´)÷¤--§îr Äürøñ--¤÷(`[¤ said:
I predict, that you'll realise that this client was designed for Project Enders.

I predict, that from what you can gather of LOMBot & this client, you'll realise what the server needs to do.

And so i predict, you'll fix the server.

But then you'll find the error in this client, and you'll fix that.

And then, i predict a golden age of private mir.
fk me mystic meg :x let the future see O_o