[CD3.55] method 'scroll' not supported by automation object

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
ok so i managed to get everything set up. gets all the ips right, all the gates right and all the maps, mons,and databases right, gets everything working for cd loader . then i go to run mir 3 loader and it comes up with method scroll not supported by automation object. any one have any ideas about this? here is list of info on loader :-

o load ini file..
!setup.txt loaded..
loading string resource...
String resource loaded.
Connected to common database.
Connected to SqlDB database.
loading MiniMap.txt...
MiniMap information loaded.
loading MapFiles...
14:42:37:Read Emergency Map : [0] 324,260
Mapfile loaded.
loading DropRareItems.DB...
DropRareItems.DB loaded.
loading Monster.DB...
loading Magic.DB...
loading MonAIs.txt...
MonAIs.txt loaded.
loading MonGen.txt...
MonGen.txt loaded.
loading MapQuest.txt...
MapQuest information loaded.
loading QuestDiary\*.txt...
QuestDiary information loaded.
Notice\LineNotice.txt loaded..
AdminList loaded..
GuildList loaded..
IDSoc Initialized..
GrobalEnvir loaded..
14:43:05:Guild list has loaded 0
MakeStoneMines...
merchant loaded...
StartPoints loaded..
CastleManager initilaize..
F-Engine resumed..
SQL-Engine resumed..
U-Engine initialized..
¨X©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨¨[
©ªCrueLDragon 3G Eiserver 3.55 Build 20060329 ¡¡¡¡ ¡¡ ÔØÈë³É¹¦ ¡¡ ¡¡¡¡ ©ª
©ªÒµÎñ£Ñ£Ñ£º£´£µ£¸£³£¶£³£°£´¡¡¼¼ÊõÖ§³Ö£º£±£²£°£³£¸£³£¹£¸¡¡¡¡¡¡©ª
©ª³ÌÐòÖÆ×÷£ºÐ¡Óã¶ù¡¡¡¡¡¡CrueLDragon¡¡¡¡¡¡¶À¹ÂÇå·ç¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ©ª
©ª²úÆ·ÍøÕ¾£ºhttp://www.17ng.com¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡©ª
©ª»¶Ó­³£µ½Ò»ÆðÍøÓÎ×ö¿Í¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡©ª
©ªÇë²»Òª¶Ô±¾ÈíÌå½øÐнâÃÜ»òÄæÏò¹¤³Ì£¬ÓÉ´ËÔì³ÉµÄºó¹û×ÔÐге££¡¡¡©ª
©ª¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¸üÐÂÈÕÆÚ£º2006Äê03ÔÂ29ÈÕ¡¡¡¡¡¡©ª
¨^©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨¨a
14:49:02:Gate 0 Opened..
14:52:37:User = 0
15:02:37:User = 0
15:12:37:User = 0
15:22:37:User = 0
15:32:37:User = 0

it is at this point when i loaded mir loader to get the method scroll message............

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
its when i run game loader - the holly3g exe. dunno how to make screenshots of programmes :(

Upvote 0

mapadale

press the button on your keyboard that say's "prtscn"

When you say holly3G you mean the game client, then you have the wrong client.

Upvote 0

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
which client will i be needing then? as u can see from client file its _______.exe with holleymir3.exe in client

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

ok manged to try a new client and made .cin file to go with it still happens. also how do i get CD to run in english or a link to show what they mean in english :P

---------- Post added 11-10-2011 at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-10-2011 at 10:33 PM ----------

the above error message still appears after trying numerouse new clients and cin files...................any other help plz?

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Mapa there isnt a clear definition for all names of gates etc. It do get confusung. Alot of above has been translated to English :k:P... However I do have a Question about the Loader and euro Client Like were do they go. If ya download euro client 900megs were do ya install it to.. And I do miss my M8 Zordon good codor GM developer, and friend...

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Yeah just to explain properly, this werror is caused by the HTML page in the launcher, when the page is too big it tries to put in scroll options but the client does not support them, use google instead or make a smaller html image instead

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Mapa there isnt a clear definition for all names of gates etc. It do get confusung. Alot of above has been translated to English :k:P... However I do have a Question about the Loader and euro Client Like were do they go. If ya download euro client 900megs were do ya install it to.. And I do miss my M8 Zordon good codor GM developer, and friend...
Have you got a link for the old Euro client? the new Global client seems to have different object boxes etc

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
just click ok and you should be able to run as normal? i swear i use to get this with a launcher but if i clicked oki it would work fine... please pm me you server details, ip, name, web etc and ill try it on my client i got... sure its client error...

ty

Upvote 0

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
its when i click ok on loader that this message appears if i click on ok on error page the loader shuts. i have already tested the client on another computer and wont work.

am thinking it might have something to do with dbsvr not connecting correctly to database, can someone post image of what the tbl_pubips shud be as i think thats where prob lies<shrugs>

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
dont all the ip's need to be the same?
either 127.0.0.1 for an offline server or if you want to make it live your own ip which im guessing is that one at the bottom 99.179.76.211

Upvote 0

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
yes they are right and tbl_pubips is correct . i got dbsvr connecting now, was a comma where shud be dot rofl :) but still client is still getting same error and shuts when i click ok on error window :(

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Yeah just to explain properly, this werror is caused by the HTML page in the launcher, when the page is too big it tries to put in scroll options but the client does not support them, use google instead or make a smaller html image instead

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Have you got a link for the old Euro client? the new Global client seems to have different object boxes etc

Ya I do. I d/led it from mirfiles. Just don't have any working experience of what to do with it. Do it go into Mud3 folder, or do I just install normally. This is one thing that really hangs me up!

On the Topic of thread-- Trying to work out some SS's, but have to make them pictures as you seen my DB upload with Paint not good program.. I am more than Happy to edit post Hehe to add SS's think they are very benficicial, and we need em. Whats a Descent Program?????

To ThedayIdie ya tried to make server online, have dsl, its not user friendly on port forwarding, and I think I got last IP change from a Post from Lion Soul More later:P:P:P

Upvote 0

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
yay so i have fixed yet another problem.so i can click on server, it opens to character selection. i can make a character and press start. then instead of logging into game i get a blue screen followed by [ error] listfile error.

someone let me know what this is plz.

Upvote 0