[2.3] Mir 2.3 files / mirserver / SQL ( download links available )

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Ill reload some newer 2.3 files and code. All based on Td 2.3 code

Upvote 0

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Server files / Server code.

Server Client.

Upvote 0

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
I've not been around in donkeys years, and was feeling nostalgic. So I've came on to here to see if I can get 2.3 working so I can scratch the itch on my PC.

So my questions are. Do these files work? Is it easy to set up? Can it be done on windows 10?

Any help would be appreciated

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I've not been around in donkeys years, and was feeling nostalgic. So I've came on to here to see if I can get 2.3 working so I can scratch the itch on my PC.

So my questions are. Do these files work? Is it easy to set up? Can it be done on windows 10?

Any help would be appreciated

We don't use 2.3 files any more that's probably why you've not had a response

Upvote 0

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
We don't use 2.3 files any more that's probably why you've not had a response
Is there any way that 2.3 can be made to work on a windows 10 computer. I just want old retail to play in my own leisure at home. I'm not mad into trying get into the new mir servers as I wouldn't have the time to catch up or learn all the new stuff.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Is there any way that 2.3 can be made to work on a windows 10 computer. I just want old retail to play in my own leisure at home. I'm not mad into trying get into the new mir servers as I wouldn't have the time to catch up or learn all the new stuff.

There's not much to learn. I'm saying this as a Mir 3 player.

Anyway, the best way to play old Mir versions to me is virtualizing XP. I have a XP box for VirtualBox that I used for some old software at uni that I could upload so you don't have to waste your time downloading the OS then installing it. I think I have also a Windows 7 for VMWare ready to use.

Upvote 0

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
There's not much to learn. I'm saying this as a Mir 3 player.

Anyway, the best way to play old Mir versions to me is virtualizing XP. I have a XP box for VirtualBox that I used for some old software at uni that I could upload so you don't have to waste your time downloading the OS then installing it. I think I have also a Windows 7 for VMWare ready to use.
I'm not very good with computers, and I also don't want to spend cash on this. Is there anyway I can get 2.3 working on windows 10? I only want play a few hours a week. Just to re live euro mir.

Upvote 0

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
You'll be bored within 10 minutes. This is not a single player game. Save yourself the hastle
I'm sure I will be bored after an hour or two. I just dont have the time to start playing any of the new serversane versions of mir. I'm just looking to get to level 45 and go hunt and solo the old bosses for the memories. If I cant get 2.3 working then I will have to just try one of the new versions.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I'm not very good with computers, and I also don't want to spend cash on this. Is there anyway I can get 2.3 working on windows 10? I only want play a few hours a week. Just to re live euro mir.

You don't have to spend any money. You just need to virtualize Windows XP which can be done in 5 minutes. Then you can play.

Upvote 0