Mir 2 Chinese SDO Request!

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Hi guys,

Was curious if anyone had an account to the mir 2 Chinese SDO Server, that i could borrow for 20 minutes (i just want to download the latest set of files they have, but it wont let me without logging in.)

I have tried several different things now to try and make an account. Unfortunately whatever update they have done recently means when i send off for a verification code, it does not show up on the text box sms, it shows it received a text, but will not show the number. (i am using different websites such as https://receive-sms-free.net/Free-China-Phone-Number/8617121573926/ )

Endless love if someone could help

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Pretty sure sdo use a lazy client that only downloads things when you need it. So you won't see new maps or mobs until you go to them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Xx69xX

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Pretty sure sdo use a lazy client that only downloads things when you need it. So you won't see new maps or mobs until you go to them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
oh right, to be fair, i was more interested in the latest armours/weapons etc which i imagine would update a lot faster if the servers are populated.

I am still currently trying to create an account, it is a nightmare!

Thanks for the update

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
will be same for those unfortunately. From what i've seen in their web client only the images which are seen get downloaded and put in the .wil files

might be wrong as haven't tried it in years

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
will be same for those unfortunately. From what i've seen in their web client only the images which are seen get downloaded and put in the .wil files

might be wrong as haven't tried it in years

Yeah i would have thought though, if i get in game, i will see other players who i imagine will have these items, so if i inspect them it should start downloading no? This is all providing the servers are populated enough.

Eeek. This is a load of hassle! But while its frustrating i feel the databases need updating constantly, so i would love to be able to get as many of these as possible.

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
yeah they use a download on demand type of client

it will only download the individual frames and images as it comes across them

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
yeah they use a download on demand type of client

it will only download the individual frames and images as it comes across them

Yeah, frustrating, but totally achievable, i would just need to put the time in to get the files.

I am happy to do this, but i am completely stuck at creating an account. There are some great guides on here on how to do so, however they seem to have changed the way the SMS comes through and it is not showing on any of the fake china phone sites.

So if anyone out there has an account they wouldn't mind me using, it would be very much appreciated