Request Mir 2 Crystal Server EXE

smoochy boys on tour

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
Hey guys and girls, I am looking for a Mir 2 Crystal server Exe and config file that comes with it which allows the databases to be reloaded, which means I wont need to reboot every time i change a NPC's script etc. The one that is up on LOMCN for open source only has the ability to start and stop the server.
I know this type of server exe is around as i had access to one last year however lost it with my old hard-drive.
Would be a massive help.
Thank you - Buzzbee.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Hey guys and girls, I am looking for a Mir 2 Crystal server Exe and config file that comes with it which allows the databases to be reloaded, which means I wont need to reboot every time i change a NPC's script etc. The one that is up on LOMCN for open source only has the ability to start and stop the server.
I know this type of server exe is around as i had access to one last year however lost it with my old hard-drive.
Would be a massive help.
Thank you - Buzzbee.
You can use @RELOADNPC (or is it RELOADNPCS) for NPC scripts, Monsters can be reloaded separately using the monster tuner then updating the DB, there's Edens files around which has reload functions in but there's no support (at least from myself on them)

Upvote 0

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
I know of the commands to reload scripts etc, however the server exe in question has the easy function to just click reload which will reload all databases. These include: Mob drops/Mob stats/Npc scrips. The only thing you couldn't really do was change map images and map cords to doors and places etc.
@Pete107 would you be able to send me a screenshot of your server's reload feature ? so I can see if it's the same thing I once had implemented.

Upvote 0

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
You can use @RELOADNPC (or is it RELOADNPCS) for NPC scripts, Monsters can be reloaded separately using the monster tuner then updating the DB, there's Edens files around which has reload functions in but there's no support (at least from myself on them)

I would love a link to the Edens files but open people who got them are the one who manages to download it.

Upvote 0