LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2013
Ethernet
Release Date: September 1 2022
Platforms: PC, Mobile
Official website: https://www.mir2m.world/

Some info about the game in these videos:

This is not the Mir M (Mir 4 successor).
Looks like heavy pay to win like all the wemix games and has token/crypto possibly NFT integrated.

Gonna give it a go when the game launches.

WildGirl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2013
Ethernet
If they don't have NFT chars/items and you plan to whale it, is a high chance you will never be able to get any money back. This relates to all the wemix games.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Dis regarding the P2W aspect (which is in most games now especially mobiles). This will be good to have a blast on. Much prefer these graphics to Mir4.

Probably delete it when I hit the pay wall, similar to Diablo Immortal recently. That too was a great game for the story, the graphics and the bosses. But at “HELL2” it was time to delete.

No doubt this will be a go to game for abit of fun while your out and about on your phone. Bit of mir2 nostalgia in your pocket. Il take that, donate upto about £50 for QOL. Delete it when Warzone 2 comes out.

Telegram link - https://t.me/CQB_community

Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
says it opens at 2:00 UTC+9 so does that mean 6pm for us?

LittlePaws

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 27, 2018
It starts today (Wednesday) at 18.00 UK time. I’ve just checked on the website and have received a notification on my iPad :)

Reactions: PoPcOrN

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Aye just got the 6pm notification aswell will give this a bash see if it's any good

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
Yeah the Mir M Vangaurd and Vagabond the chinese play looks decent but this version they gave us is a bit meh.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Lvl 210 so far, can’t say it’s engaged me at all. Complete auto. The spam shouts of ppls drops and the 10 billion flashing boxes that cover 1/2 of your visable screen to encourage you to top up/buy/enter event is painful.

Male warrior does female cry when dead
PvP is terrible
Lvl1200 bosses make deer death sounds
Hardly any mobs make sounds

Auto RT when 30% life
Auto TT when 20% life
Auto pot re stock
Auto attack
Auto mission
Auto pick up drops

I see lilcooldood on the shouts and stormerjack and few others.

Games pretty poor, but will carry on for the time being just well…because