Mir 2 USA

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Hey

I briefly played Mir 2 USA in 2009 then went after a few weeks. I figured out it closed down after doing some research.

Is there anyway I can obtain information about Mir 2 USA. Or did anyone on LOMCN get involved in this?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
We played it the whole time it was up. wasnt bad

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
was a good time because there was another official server running along side this, might of been a mir3 was far less pay to win than usa

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
The downside of USA Mir 2 was that unlike on Euro Mir, if you hit the archers with any spell, they would kill you while on Euro, they were immune to most attacks apart from Ice Storm, Firebang and Flamefield aswell as some other spells.

The levelling system is also broken down too but that was alright. It was worth a go.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
The downside of USA Mir 2 was that unlike on Euro Mir, if you hit the archers with any spell, they would kill you while on Euro, they were immune to most attacks apart from Ice Storm, Firebang and Flamefield aswell as some other spells.

The levelling system is also broken down too but that was alright. It was worth a go.
Used to be able to kill them on euro

• Haha
Reactions: Seanofsmeg

DragonTime

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 8, 2021
I was online when the mir1.4 Euro server was hacked via the gm command/pass code hackage.. it was legenedary. I was in Bichon safezone and all of a sudden mystery cave deer were being spawned in the stacks 20+ and started killing everyone... roflmao good times

Reactions: Omnibus

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
I was online when the mir1.4 Euro server was hacked via the gm command/pass code hackage.. it was legenedary. I was in Bichon safezone and all of a sudden mystery cave deer were being spawned in the stacks 20+ and started killing everyone... roflmao good times
Mob invasions were epic times.

Do let us know if you played USA Mir :)

DragonTime

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 8, 2021
I actually had a level25-27ish warrior on USA... i had a PA+2 Slow+1 Dragonsword and broke it going for +2 +2.... then i gave up on it >< .. i seriously regret giving up just because of a gem mishaps if i could play it all over again i'd do the same thing tho...

Someone could release a nostalgia server anytime ... with mir2 versions 1.4-2,6 would be epic....

Im trying to figure out the DB on my crystal C# files cause it's not a finished copy.. plenty of dinking around to do.
I currently have it at like 25.1mill exp at level22+ so level30 gonna be like 250mill exp.. this in light of the situation, mainly cause its for solo play.