Mir 2 - Wtf Happened?

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
The last time I played mir (Which was two years ago), there was atleast 6-7 servers to choose from. Now there only seems to be:
  1. Three Heroes
  2. Four Heroes

Is there anything else out there to choose from?

-Mir Aussie = Constant Lagg due to location.
-GenesisMir = Down for updates.

Any other ideas apart from P69? ;/

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
tbh tom look for something abit more stable that actually will stay up , look at atlantis server its got potential and its been round a short while and has no plans to close down :)

morphios87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2012
From what im reading, euromir that is due to launch on friday so it says looks liek it could be a decent server. Long term and low rate.

Does look promising

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam
The last time I played mir (Which was two years ago), there was atleast 6-7 servers to choose from. Now there only seems to be:
  1. Three Heroes
  2. Four Heroes

Is there anything else out there to choose from?

-Mir Aussie = Constant Lagg due to location.
-GenesisMir = Down for updates.

Any other ideas apart from P69? ;/

-

I am the owner Of Genesis Mir, the server got robbed off me by Hush who has had no SUCCESS with the server that is why he is playing Mir Atlantis. genesis is not worth it wen it comes up, alot of ppl will have uber advantages ( Friends of Hush's )

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I wasn't entirely aware of Mir Atlantis's online status.
And to the Mir Genesis thing, i'm sad to hear that although it does tend to happen quite alot when people give easy access to files. It's just a shame as that sounded like a exceptional server.

As for the time being, i'll proceed to download Mir Atlantis :D