Mir 2

smoochy boys on tour

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Hi All,

I've been away from mir for about 4-5 years as I just haven't had the time to play anymore but ive been debating coming back for a while now. was just wondering what decent servers are about?

/Bench

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
Hi All,

I've been away from mir for about 4-5 years as I just haven't had the time to play anymore but ive been debating coming back for a while now. was just wondering what decent servers are about?

/Bench
Big fagdo welcome back saan!,unfortunately theres no good servers around these days,waiting on something decent to show up,ill whatsapp you l8a tho x.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Big fagdo welcome back saan!,unfortunately theres no good servers around these days,waiting on something decent to show up,ill whatsapp you l8a tho x.
I messaged you earlier bro, but you’re a big boy now and don’t reply! Taken my throne. Get back to me when you can Fagdo
Post automatically merged:

People are playing arcadia and Chronicles .. I also wait for a new decent server to come up.
Nice one for the reply mate thank you! Recognise your name.. did you have your own server? Syntex/Syntax or something

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
you not like servers they online now that not mean there not good
let ppl trying and let them see if good or no
really 80% of lomcn ppl only good for crying and talk **** for each othere

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
I messaged you earlier bro, but you’re a big boy now and don’t reply! Taken my throne. Get back to me when you can Fagdo
Post automatically merged:

Nice one for the reply mate thank you! Recognise your name.. did you have your own server? Syntex/Syntax or something
Nah , I dont own any server :P

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Bench damn been awhile since i seen you around, Primodial is the best Mir2 server up at the moment by far. Great upcoming line up for mir2 servers though, Valkyrie V2, Euro Reborn and Sapphire all in the making.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I'm inclined to see what Euro Reborn has to offer as seems to be some nice custom functionality but...WoW Classic is around the corner, so if it launches before then or close to that, not many people will be playing :D

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Bench damn been awhile since i seen you around, Primodial is the best Mir2 server up at the moment by far. Great upcoming line up for mir2 servers though, Valkyrie V2, Euro Reborn and Sapphire all in the making.

Long time bro, recognise the name! i just had to have a break, it was getting so tedious for me :/ im just looking for like a HR atm just to get back into the swing of things, i think a LR has too much of a grind to it for me when i have around 2/3 days a week tops to play lol

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Long time bro, recognise the name! i just had to have a break, it was getting so tedious for me :/ im just looking for like a HR atm just to get back into the swing of things, i think a LR has too much of a grind to it for me when i have around 2/3 days a week tops to play lol

Good luck with that, High rates are a rare unicorn these days. :P