Zircon Mir 3 Europe - Server Online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Two people who were banned posting on the thread at any oportunity they can get.. one of the was banned from LOMCN for flooding servers.
And guess whats been happening to my server.. doesn't take a genius.

I cant report to the git because I have made changes to the code, theres no way of knowing if its because I have cetain things enabled which is why Its caused the base code to have issues.. an example would be the companion filter crashing the server at random points.. I have drops turned on as default where as the zircon git has them off etc.. to fix this I just removed the filter and recoded the companion.

Its not bugs I can report - because the way I have the server setup is different to the git version.

Reactions: Amrod

eternalpain

Banned
Banned
Apr 5, 2014
Two people who were banned posting on the thread at any oportunity they can get.. one of the was banned from LOMCN for flooding servers.
And guess whats been happening to my server.. doesn't take a genius.

I cant report to the git because I have made changes to the code, theres no way of knowing if its because I have cetain things enabled which is why Its caused the base code to have issues.. an example would be the companion filter crashing the server at random points.. I have drops turned on as default where as the zircon git has them off etc.. to fix this I just removed the filter and recoded the companion.

Its not bugs I can report - because the way I have the server setup is different to the git version.

That is exactly what the other guy said - YOUR code was breaking YOUR server lol

Hainzy90

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 8, 2018
Just going to write a reply in regards to the server. I won't sugar coat it there are problems with the server - things do take a while to get fixed and there is a lack of communication with server admins. HOWEVER, that being said the server is actually pretty good for a general purpose if you want to mess around on a mir 3 server for a bit then this is the server for you. come try the server if you were previously on the fence about this one, there are many people willing to help out new players too consisting currently of two guilds.

Hope this helps anyone who was wondering about the current state of the server.

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Just going to write a reply in regards to the server. I won't sugar coat it there are problems with the server - things do take a while to get fixed and there is a lack of communication with server admins. HOWEVER, that being said the server is actually pretty good for a general purpose if you want to mess around on a mir 3 server for a bit then this is the server for you. come try the server if you were previously on the fence about this one, there are many people willing to help out new players too consisting currently of two guilds.

Hope this helps anyone who was wondering about the current state of the server.
Exactly he had 70-80 non afk players playing at once, and his lack of commnication, (ignored me about bugs in discord DMs for days at a time) amonst other things killed the server, it was good... it needs to be shut down and brought back up when Azura is ready to actually run a server and be a GM, atleast the other GM's that dont like to communicate have a person designated to answer people, and to pass on messeges from the players, no replies in suggestions, he just says "ive seen it" a bit of feedback wouldnt go a miss - is it going to happen? will this ever happen? is my suggestion good? and that my friends is just the tip of the ice burge.

Not to mention people abuse bugs with no consequence, can give examples.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
The players that left were mostly due to the instability and also a large group coming from 'jesus' before he opened his new server. He wanted to close the old server and told people to join my discord, then acted like a child when I banned him for being a racist idiot.

The whole point of the server being in upcoming was to find these bugs or issues.. and i've found and fixed ALOT of issues while also increasing server stability.

I said many times that I check the suggestions and bug reports and use them as a 'checklist'

on a server note, 1,300+ items added and 60+ caves added..

I have also added a 'database' ingame so you can look up caves, mobs and what items the mobs drop.

Database.png

Now that most bugs, issues and server stability issues have been addressed, there will be a proper live server (not beta) from Friday evening which will be faster to level.
(Low Rate Test Server will still run alongside but I will be using it to test changes before they go live)

Last edited:

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
The players that left were mostly due to the instability and also a large group coming from 'jesus' before he opened his new server. He wanted to close the old server and told people to join my discord, then acted like a child when I banned him for being a racist idiot.

The whole point of the server being in upcoming was to find these bugs or issues.. and i've found and fixed ALOT of issues while also increasing server stability.

I said many times that I check the suggestions and bug reports and use them as a 'checklist'

I have also added a 'database' ingame so you can look up caves, mobs and what items the mobs drop.

View attachment 30752

Now that most bugs, issues and server stability issues have been addressed, there will be a proper live server (not beta) from Friday evening which will be faster to level.
(Low Rate Test Server will still run alongside but I will be using it to test changes before they go live)
Best of luck :) I like your ingame DB, looks nice.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
United Arab Emirates

View attachment 30752

Any ETA what time on Friday the Medium server will be live ? Looking forward to play your server :)

/inferno

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.