Mir 3 Open Beta Announcement

smoochy boys on tour

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
that the right client?

1.3 GB , if its a newly released client it could mean they've reverted back to old file format, one can only hope i guess.

dated 12th of june, so im guessing it is a new client . o.O

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
1.3 GB , if its a newly released client it could mean they've reverted back to old file format, one can only hope i guess.

dated 12th of june, so im guessing it is a new client . o.O

What was wrong with the new format exactly? lol, i didn't have any problems with it at all

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
Its dated 12th June.. its now 18th? Wouldn't it be dated at 17th or 18th?

What was wrong with the new format exactly? lol, i didn't have any problems with it at all

No one did, just 1 person who owned a cheap ass pc and couldn't be bothered buying a new pc.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Its dated 12th June.. its now 18th? Wouldn't it be dated at 17th or 18th?

No one did, just 1 person who owned a cheap ass pc and couldn't be bothered buying a new pc.

one person?

i know of 6 people who have posted on THESE forums who have/ have had the problem lol.

its nothing to do with our pc's, its to do with our version of windows not reading wtl files.

they would be dated the 12th maybe because thats when they were uploaded perhaps?

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~

So someone on KoS forums had the same problem. Her pc is ok specs, she managed to fix the problem by uninstalling-updating some stuff and i think she managed to get ingame once....logged to tell her m8 she'd got online and it broke again. I dont kno what causes it to break....but it is lol.

Last edited:

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
Maybe you should just buy a new pc or something.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
got my client. might b still up at 1am, doubt it tho.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Prob won't be 1AM on the dot you know lol, the last 2 scheduled up times got delayed by 2 hours :P

So i'd say 3AM at the earliest.

Shame really since i can't play till i get my PC lol. Its sitting at home right now and i can't get home till next Sunday :(