Mir 4 Source code (PROVEN FAKE)

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

Follow that thread, maybe email notification updates or push notifications enabled. It'll likely drop there if and when available.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Not likely Chinese/Korean symbols, I think they use latin characters out there, same as here.
Not being expert in this area, I'd even hazard a guess that the reason for them using latin chars for passwords is because the programs that encrypt file do not accept those Asian symbols.
Other reason might be they are more worried about their countrymen cracking their pass protected files and using latin chars in passwords might seem to them as another layer of protection.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Hope you are using a GPU. Work smarter, not harder. Start with wordlists such as rockyou.
I tried to crack this password zip using PassFab a few months back. Only gives the option to run through using your CPU and not GPU sadly. Upgraded both since then so might give this another bash.

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Interesting, but this is likely a hoax, quite a few of the files have modified date of over 10 years ago... why would the have a mir4launcher.exe in 2010 lol

Reactions: Vyse and Tai

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Interesting, but this is likely a hoax, quite a few of the files have modified date of over 10 years ago... why would the have a mir4launcher.exe in 2010 lol

Unreal Engine 4, was released September 2014 so that pretty much confirms the files are fake.

Reactions: Chriz

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
I was given access to some leaks outside of the MIR4 game server, so there are leaks but I cannot elaborate further. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised that these "private servers" of MIR4 are nothing more than the developers themselves circumventing systems to garner further funds. rogueintl.com is ran out of the Philippines , or so appears to me with a front end development from https://www.otismanila.com/ out of Manila.

Last edited:

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport

On the very slim to zero chance they are the real deal here is a list of things to fix if you want anyone to play it.

Take Mystic Piece, Spirit Treasure, Magic Stones out of the shop and put them into the drops. (gives f2p/casual spenders something to close the gap between the whales)
Change Darksteel, and Energy Box crafting prices and amounts to 5/10/15m so that if you get bots you can ban them before they ruin the market.
Remove tradeable from Plants/ore gathered, increase the amount yeilded from gathering as well as the quality of the materials based off Nodes.
Give Players 10 Spirit, 10 Material, and 10 Skill Summon tickets a day for 1m copper of each type.
Increase Life Elixir and Glittering powder boxs to 2x what they currently are and the amount obtained in chests from bosses by 5x and maybe add them into the Sabuk Castle participation chests to keep people turning up and fighting the war for server ownership.
Add Legendary/Epic Soul herbs to the drops for thusdays event monsters.
Add Tier 2 Spirit treasures, and Magic stones to boss drops.
tripple the outfit stat bonuses so people buy gold to buy them or sell things on market to make gold to buy them.
Use the same rates as Rogue Mir4.

There is probably a fair bit more myself and others could recomend but just making them changes would make the game massively more F2P/Casual spender friendly which would greatly increase the likelyhood of the mir4 community for others p-servers to come over to lomcn and revive the site with new people.

Reactions: Jev

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

posted some info.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

posted some info.
But why would WeMade hand out files like this?

Because for example, if there was someone inside, an insider, handing out these files, WeMade would track it instantly, as those new private servers are running on the latest version.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

Because for example, if there was someone inside, an insider, handing out these files, WeMade would track it instantly, as those new private servers are running on the latest version.
They are not handed out. Think of it more as a secondary server creation you link to but you can customize your own pricing on content, basically a reseller service. This is what it appears to be from me. As per the files in the "wild", they may differ. :)

Example

Code:
    {
        usd_price: "Not Available",
        php_price: "Not Available"
    },
    {
        usd_price: 20,
        php_price: 1100
    },
    {
        usd_price: 40,
        php_price: 2200
    },
    {
        usd_price: 100,
        php_price: 5500
    },
    {
        usd_price: 200,
        php_price: 11000
    },
    {
        usd_price: 400,
        php_price: 22000
    }
])

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport

So the files that people are using for P-servers currently are outdated now unless these ones are fresh from wemade they are missing a lot of content.

As for them handing them out I am pretty sure the guy who worked their who was selling items is the likely culpret for obtaining them if he was willing to sell items behind the scenes why not steal the files and make a profit from the P-server scheme.

Lastly as for why wemade don't do anything they are a small team of less than 500 staff and they are focused on short term gains rather than long term investment since mir4 launched they have released several games and been underpreasure on everyone to fix stuff that was broken or causing them issues.

They are far too busy to chase after a small community who already quit the offical game and to reclaim the files as most people use VPN, or Private hosting services which would make it difficult to find and shutdown let alone track back to the source.

At least that is how I see it.

Mir4 is still going strong and their are people who have litterally spend millions on their account on the game and those who can afford to do that often buy their friends better accounts to keep them playing for a longer time. Wemade Care about the Whales not the Guppies.

Reactions: zedina

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
More serious pass recovery program

Pass to unpack: lomcn

It can run on many devices and distribute the computing task. Allows making a portable version which I include here with the installer one (you may have to re-input license keys for it on your computer).

Only thing is, it includes pass dictionaries for many languages but not for Chinese (or Korean for that matter). Don't know if that can be obtained somewhere.
1688161491441.png
Set of files I was sent. Password cracked.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Nyylxd and zedina

deimona7x

LOMCN Leecher
Oct 10, 2022
Hello everyone, it looks like another pirated server has come out, does anyone have any news or information about the files? xD

Edit: I downloaded the game, registered and played to test, it's the same files as Rogue, as I live in Brazil I had a ping of 600 to 900 (Asian server apparently) and there are a lot of players there online.

1698673887144.png

Last edited: