Mir Alliance (Open Beta 4th November)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Click to join discord

Classes.gif

Alliance.png

MonsterAIs.png
This server will offer a wide variety of AIs for the end game bosses where it won't be smash and heal and basic way to kill boss it will be full of mind games for you to explore and adds a taste to the PVE of Mir not just a simple hack and slash PVE so expect something really interesting from that as well.
MonsterAIs.gif

LOGIN.png

There are more stuff as well to find such as many hidden quests that will be very rewardful not the kind of quests you would miss a long with many updates that are already ready to be added once the time is right as I have always been known with keeping up with my server as long as I still have players playing it, I am hoping Mir Alliance will stand much longer than any of my previous servers as I have dedicated a lot of hours to work on those features and make them bugless and to ensure they will work proper and I will do my best as usual to keep the server alive as long as it can.

Beta.png

Last edited:

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Thank you m8
goodluck!

can i ask what the rate is? i need to scratch thta mir itch and might give this a go :)
Thank you.
Your welcome to try it 👌
Med rate for me but you might see it high rate from your side as low rate lover xD
from the damage numbers looks like a high rate, hopefully it is i might give it a try
Damage numbers cause i was lv 65k 😂
It will be med - high rate
I made sure to make both players (casual - geek) are happy with the item stage system and knight system
Geek can non stop lvl for little reward that wont make big gap btw him and casual and in the same time he will non stop hunt to stage up his kit wont make big gap btw both players

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanjian

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
Will the live be far from the beta time? This one looks big tbh.

Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
SpecialItemSet.png
Special rings will be ingame but they will be focused on PVE not PVP
Paralysis Ring: Will only work PVE
Protection Ring: Will reduce damage by 20% from incoming damage of PVE mobs/bosses
Teleport Ring: Same as usual
Clear Ring: Same as usual
Revival Ring: Only ring to work in pvp
Recall Set: Will be used as there will be maps the has many floors for group hunting etc. (Will not work in SW)
And they will be rare so don't expect them common at all

Right so in my opinion crystal files opened us to many new features but pvp was always an issue so I have made the pvp back to how it was in the good old days now when you're hitting someone you can run you won't have to walk a step to run again but not just that finally no more flinch locks yes you read it right tdb and doubleslash won't flinch lock anymore so get ready for the fights!
Improved.gif