Mir Alliance (Open Beta 4th November)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
not sure whats going on lately witth people and attacking servers.

but kinda sad if this has anything todo with the elite team with them lot already accusing 3gena of what happened to there server. seems strange once there up and running again it happens to this server not even 24h after launch.

Absolutely nothing to gain from this.

+ we don't do stupid **** like this. We don't wait until 4AM whilst we are fast asleep to perform an attack? It's just stupid accusations really.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Absolutely nothing to gain from this.

+ we don't do stupid **** like this. We don't wait until 4AM whilst we are fast asleep to perform an attack? It's just stupid accusations really.
Same thing have been said to me yesterday when ur server had the attack.
Eveeyone spammed 3gena attacking elite anyway i wish rly that **** be caught any sooner.

nup72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
Popped on since seen the bit of hype for the new server and see some ashat attacking it.
Im gone again now and hopefully pop in again for the next server.

Whoever has this vendetta either against 3gena or owns a server to get people to move onto theirs, you're only killing off an aging community

download1.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Jev

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
if you dont have ddos protection on your dedi then you shouldnt be hosting a mir server... its a common practice and as much as it sucks its to be expected :/

Reactions: Pusha

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I’ve deleted most comments about the ddos saga of the last few days.

It’s still being investigated our end and server side.

sarabell

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 19, 2018
Hi was trying to make an account and when i hit ( ok ) at the end of the id , password etc .. It just freezes. is the account creation down?

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Ive tried making an account again, when i hit ok after entering everything in and hitting ok , it just freezes. Can i have help getting this resolved?

Someone on the discord had same issue this morning, apparently if you take to long filling out the gaps it does this, try typing quicker and making sure all the gaps are filled, he said typing it out faster and hitting OK worked for him, just what I witnessed dno if it’ll work for you 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3gena

Phade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
Does anyone have an up-to-date discord link for the Alliance server? I keep having an invalid link response for the discord link on the main page. Thanks a bunch :D

Phade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
Getting the same issue invite is invalid, anyone else? Or is it me :)
Getting the same issue invite is invalid, anyone else? Or is it me :)
Just incase anyone else has the issue - got a direct link here which worked - thanks

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
Discord link doesn't work.
Is this server active? Any idea what the user count is?

Thanks,