Mir Alliance

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Unsure what the difference is from sapphire, apoc oldskool to this? 3g? content wise 3g has x3 more. balance and ingame changes was made if was drastically effecting gameplay. Some people did not like he rebooted without letting them have their say. All ill say on the gg matter. go look at saphire discord or gg see if u think its not p2w. was same with os and apoc. Some prefer to pay levellers some prefer to donate. 3gs last server was also 5 months ago? wich was also slated and held more users at the 2nd month with 140+ then the competing servers at the time.
I feel most of these people commenting got banned for being disrespectful. Like syntex said above you are not forced to play.

jamie just released his server and honestly him as a gm and how the content/ items are. He's a prime example of some one who mocks it. but because he is english and coded zircon people let him slide. advertising a cave upon BETA advert and he still has not released. along with having 0 variety in items and banning people for saying the complete truth. He tries to be little people when they relay information thats true not hostile. true.. if you are comparing servers i cannot see what is the difference. for me 3gs was alot more fun pvp and pve wise.
The last 3 big servers was beyond basic. and died out within a month due to the gms and content. People slating 3g for having a higher work ethnic is strange. gl with the server.
Hi Luke,

What does it means "but because he is english".

You think that non english server owners are receiving different treatment from players?

Not trying to start something.

Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: Fusion and Alecs

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Unsure what the difference is from sapphire, apoc oldskool to this? 3g? content wise 3g has x3 more. balance and ingame changes was made if was drastically effecting gameplay. Some people did not like he rebooted without letting them have their say. All ill say on the gg matter. go look at saphire discord or gg see if u think its not p2w. was same with os and apoc. Some prefer to pay levellers some prefer to donate. 3gs last server was also 5 months ago? wich was also slated and held more users at the 2nd month with 140+ then the competing servers at the time.
I feel most of these people commenting got banned for being disrespectful. Like syntex said above you are not forced to play.

jamie just released his server and honestly him as a gm and how the content/ items are. He's a prime example of some one who mocks it. but because he is english and coded zircon people let him slide. advertising a cave upon BETA advert and he still has not released. along with having 0 variety in items and banning people for saying the complete truth. He tries to be little people when they relay information thats true not hostile. true.. if you are comparing servers i cannot see what is the difference. for me 3gs was alot more fun pvp and pve wise.
The last 3 big servers was beyond basic. and died out within a month due to the gms and content. People slating 3g for having a higher work ethnic is strange. gl with the server.
glawk glawk glawk

JayVid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2010

I completely agree regarding how much work Gena puts into his servers- his content is almost second to none. And sorry, I dislike Jamie greatly but his p2w isn’t even comparable to Gena.

Gena is a proper money grabbing cretin, sorry but he is. And fact is he just releases for quick cash grabs. Nobody should play this and frankly nobody probably will.

Banned for being disrespectful? LFMAO what’s disrespectful is constantly having people donate to keep with buffs. I refuse to believe that’s the real Astrix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo

I wish everyone spaming about the server NOT to play once launched :)
This is not everything more to post and explain but i needed to give little info about what im working and how much effort i do in server.
Reason i didnt post my server advert and didnt explain systems i mention in the thread is i delayed my launch and gonne wait because
ELITE MIR2 is launching so im waiting the right time to advertise my server and explain to everyone how i want Mir Alliance to progress!
Im not copying/pasting server - Im not lazy gamemaster - Im not corrupt (Provide if u can) see you later!

Edited by mod: Just because you use spaces in between characters in a swear word doesn't stop it from being a swear word.

Last edited by a moderator:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I hope to see a good structured ad

But anyways 3gs servers are somewhat recycled, similar but new ****. He gives quick fix mir for u addicts to enjoy, and why shouldn’t he make a profit from it if he’s spending time

Just play the damn game while it lasts

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
I hope to see a good structured ad

But anyways 3gs servers are somewhat recycled, similar but new ****. He gives quick fix mir for u addicts to enjoy, and why shouldn’t he make a profit from it if he’s spending time

Just play the damn game while it lasts
Every mir server is RECYCLED ;p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wummy

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
Honestly with the shite we have been fed last few “big” servers have been a fking crash, I find it amazing people still have a go at gena.
Would take utopia again over oldskool, sapphire or apoc.

Everyone abandons 3genas server as soon as a “big boy” coder steps up to do a server and we have now had 3 big train wrecks in a row.

If you don’t want to play don’t

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
Nah pretty sure its just you and your other junky egyptian mates that recycle servers
why u talking about egyption its a stupid thing from u look at the online game list the only egyption one hes a game is 3eg and we support him coz he making new things thats not in others game i have a quest for u which gm doing only 1 mir server
This fourms made to support mir and support new servers

Reactions: 3gena

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
why u talking about egyption its a stupid thing from u look at the online game list the only egyption one hes a game is 3eg and we support him coz he making new things thats not in others game i have a quest for u which gm doing only 1 mir server
Arti and Chrons both only had 1 server

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
inferno / vardaa also egyptian , and a couple others
No racism towards egyptians im just pointing out that most cash cow servers on mir 2 are made by egyptians / romanians

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Arti and Chrons both only had 1 server
What about u?
If im not wrong but artificial launched more than 1 time.
Chronicles is a decent server but no users what the point of running a server with no users ?

Last edited:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
TPR and Odyssey were both their own, I mean TPR source wasn't used for Odyssey.

Odyssey died before it's time.

and our next server is going to be completely different to anything that has been put out there before.

I have nothing against 3gena, he does what he does; he uses features again that he knows works and scraps ones that didn't.
People enjoy his servers, you know what to expect in the game shop as realistically it hasn't ever really changed.

At least he's putting content out there for people to enjoy, no one forces anyone to play or pay for any server; if you feel like you need to use your wallet to compete, just leave the server if it frustrates you that much.

In all honesty the 'big' servers have always been disappointing because they try stick to the same formula which consistently doesn't work.
The 'smaller' developers create much more unique and fun mir experiences (imho)

TL:DR

Enjoy what you want, avoid what you don't

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
What about u?
If im not wrong but artificial launched more than 1 time.
Chronicles is a decent server but no users what the point of running a server with no users ?
i didnt say i only had 1 server? , nor was i digging on you. i just posted a reply about naming 1 time servers.

Reactions: 3gena