Mir Alliance

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

yancau

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2012
Okay thanks for the friendly advice, I'll take this seriously and I won't post here again.

However take the moron part off, cause I'm not a moron. I'm only being an asshole to this guy cause of what he's done 2 me, I played his previous servers.
Im 100% sure, if he will open another 100 servers. You will play them all. Stop bitching and let the guy do hes thing.

Reactions: 3gena

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
As in, Pros/Cons. Genas servers always have a ton of content and he updates a lot. But you know what you are getting with his servers, around 1-3 months up time and a lot of corruption. That said, some people enjoy insane high rates so I'm sure some people will like it. And frankly if you feel disgusted by what he's doing, then stop playing the garbage he puts out.

Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
There aren't many people making servers these days so credit to him for releasing new servers for people to play on. I agree the cash shop prices on many of these servers are quite high but that's his choice and there are no rules against it.

Reactions: StormHero

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
I really love the fact everyone talking about 3gena's 1-3 months servers I would love to see any server which made it to have a healthy UC after its 3rd months from all big servers we had in the past 5 years I bet it was only Chronicles, and simply the reason here is most players actually just fed up and quit once they drop their best item or if they get unlucky for few days and they just lose their urge to play and go back to whatever they were playing before starting the server or just the GMs stop updating or being responsive to players and imo 3gena never stopped updating his server or be responsive to his players and I bet as well if players don't just quit quickly 3gena's server would last much longer.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I really love the fact everyone talking about 3gena's 1-3 months servers I would love to see any server which made it to have a healthy UC after its 3rd months from all big servers we had in the past 5 years I bet it was only Chronicles, and simply the reason here is most players actually just fed up and quit once they drop their best item or if they get unlucky for few days and they just lose their urge to play and go back to whatever they were playing before starting the server or just the GMs stop updating or being responsive to players and imo 3gena never stopped updating his server or be responsive to his players and I bet as well if players don't just quit quickly 3gena's server would last much longer.
hmm Arti seem to hold a nice count after a year?

Reactions: Pusha and Hurricane

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
arti did not hold a healthy user count. It was miners and fishers and gms ignoring exploits in game for a good month? basic content would never say arti held a decent uc. it was promising untill they updated their Facebook, with a advert they already released 2 months prior . once battleground got added mostly every one quit and was miners / cheaters left