Mir Atlantis [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
Re: Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

yh vps owners make an update for my server when they make me open the server will be up isa

---------- Post Merged at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Yup server down again.

FIRESTORM.. ALL CAVES ARE GIVING 50% less exp than they did.... Slaves was 22k a mob now down to 10k.. How the **** are people meant to get to 70 to rebirth for the new content if you've made it over Twice as hard to level.. Jesus wtf is wrong with you lol.
caves now have more exp :)

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

for that???

you'll be GM

apparently this is how it works.

his arab mates go to his door and donate to the server ( his pocket ) and they more or less choose what they want.

heard it from all the donators
dont be **** i was busy afew days ago plus donation start from second items the first items not avilable for donation u was the best of game and u keeping liston to the **** pple they cant come to my door and give me the money on my pocket so u liston to the **** pple .... the problem as u said is the arb mates they doing **** rly and the arb isnt insult and dont forget the arbs are the best ^^

---------- Post Merged at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Most likely updated the .EXE without telling the English again
if u gone the prav page u will see the new exe -_-

---------- Post Merged at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:45 PM ----------

server down more than the users on that game lmfao
i know u yousef dont play if u dont like it >>> its simple

Marlboro

LOMCN Rookie
Aug 20, 2017

yh lol the rare item...like normal item now
drop easy it shud be nerved
or just geek 2 hours to get best kit in game.. lol that is'nt mir then

Marlboro

LOMCN Rookie
Aug 20, 2017

FireStorm u shud make the taoist buffs like UltimateEnchancer givin 0-8 sc for 5minute that a bullshit m8
u shud make it 15 sc for 12 minute or so tao pets 65 like tao pets 70 u need to change it
rebirth pets is takin 3 hits highest to diee.
----Warr rebirth Spell----- its counter attack dmg 0 hide spells u shud remove it and add another spell
----- Wizz Rebirth Spell---- its Blink dont have a cooldown time so wizzzard can hit every time
u gunna say its cost 800 from the MP that too **** cause he can use 2 suns to use blink again
server needed to new update and some changes

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

I've no idea what the hell happened. Didn't understand a word of those those 4-5 posts 0_o

All I really got is that we shouldn't be ****...

WhyYou

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014

Image 5.Png

when i download new exe lol

scottstevenjohn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2014

why when i try to load it my screen is purple lol? i got a box to put my id etc in but the hole screen is purple :S

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

why when i try to load it my screen is purple lol? i got a box to put my id etc in but the hole screen is purple :S

Running in 256 colors? Right click the exe go into properties and see if 256 Colors is checked.

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland

i download new exe and game still said i have wrong version