Mir Atlantis [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Re: Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

don't worry we don't play.

this advisement should be removed.

just for how corrupt the server actually is.

well pal if u dnt play , pls stop replying **** on here and let other ppl try and play mybe they can enjoy the game. thank u

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

well pal if u dnt play , pls stop replying **** on here and let other ppl try and play mybe they can enjoy the game. thank u

il reply when something needs to be said simple.

and im telling people not to waste there time,

server is infested with arabs that are rl mates with the GM and get handed items.

its really that simple.

anyways i thought you quit because you had rl problems with the GM lol,

Masio

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 18, 2017

can i have the new exe or server ip please?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

If the corruption is this obvious, anyone with sense won't play. If they want to then they are aware of it by now surely. It's been 7 pages of the same **** lol

Up to Tai if he wants to take it down. Who's the GM (or rather Admin)? Firestorm?

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

If the corruption is this obvious, anyone with sense won't play. If they want to then they are aware of it by now surely. It's been 7 pages of the same **** lol

Up to Tai if he wants to take it down. Who's the GM (or rather Admin)? Firestorm?
It's firestorm, and yeah I agree it should be taken down

i grinded to make the best kit in game, then 2 lads within a few mins got better kit than me all gemmed up and **** even payed for levels haha

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Normally I'd just say it sounds like Mir players being Mir players, and complaining when being beaten/pk'd/unable to compete. But there is like a dozens people saying the same stuff now.

Meh. Still not my call.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

Normally I'd just say it sounds like Mir players being Mir players, and complaining when being beaten/pk'd/unable to compete. But there is like a dozens people saying the same stuff now.

Meh. Still not my call.

Yeah it's same old, it's basically a Mir revenge all over again haha

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

Meh. Still not my call.

i would say the same but i was never beaten.

i PK'd the one of the best warrior kits in game and took items of donators daily. but the items are just given back to his mates.

for it to be hosted on here doesn't seem good at all.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Just tell Firestorm to open a gameshop, open to all countrys at the same price.. he keeps saying GS is coming but it never happen's. thats the biggest joke about it, he charges English people so much more lol.

@FireStorm when is MP getting sorted then? Ticking for -80 a second off good taos, they can poison every map ingame without poison running out, they can level faster than Warrior and wizard put together... You need it so it's not stealing bosses in 1 cast, It to go off mobs when you leave them map.. Lol

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

Rofl mass poison too stupud

didnt know Taos were poisoning whole map of ever cave then just afking for free exp lmao, and green poison on bosses is ridiculous = instant steal

Anchorman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2014

Rofl mass poison too stupud

didnt know Taos were poisoning whole map of ever cave then just afking for free exp lmao, and green poison on bosses is ridiculous = instant steal

Yep its pathetic, I just had a tao poison the boss on full health he f***ed off then I killed it and he got kill lal

Masio

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 18, 2017

someone give me the last exe and new ip please...

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

its beyond belief you are all still playing this....its been 26 pages of the same ****ing moans about GM being corrupt , yet you're all still here.... stop moaning and play the server , obviously isn't that bad as you're all stick suckling at his juicy arabic teat.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

its beyond belief you are all still playing this....its been 26 pages of the same ****ing moans about GM being corrupt , yet you're all still here.... stop moaning and play the server , obviously isn't that bad as you're all stick suckling at his juicy arabic teat.

Im on Arcadia ^_*

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

New Patch
=========
1- Add atlantis town for rebirth with fox pet quest you must have 1x WizPiece 1x TaoPiece 1xTaoPiece ( War will rent the war fox , Tao will rent TaoFox , Wiz will rent WizFox for free after complete the fox quest)
2- add x4 caves in atlantis town
3- add x4 gear for each char
4- FW will disapear when wizard tt or go anther map or rt
5- MassPoison nerved
6- reworked at chars balance

DownLoad the new patch from here
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwkiFlnOQHRfZUFFWVN5cndyVDg

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Firestorm, uve broken all the Cave before rebirth all giving pointless exp.. Currently impossible to level to 70 lol.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Yup server down again.

FIRESTORM.. ALL CAVES ARE GIVING 50% less exp than they did.... Slaves was 22k a mob now down to 10k.. How the **** are people meant to get to 70 to rebirth for the new content if you've made it over Twice as hard to level.. Jesus wtf is wrong with you lol.