Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuildMaster

Banned
Banned
Jan 1, 2019
funny thing that Sarbya1 , Return , GuildMaster are same person trying to give **** reasons about game :) while its just launched few hours ago.
keep goin pal have fun.
QQ :) Seeen yacta anta btklm l nas kda leh 3lashn gm seeen

Remedi

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 2, 2017
Shinsu seems broken,At some time he disappears and I do not see him and keep hit me from hiden side,The drilling in zombieCave never gone,its stuck on the floor.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
PM him, he may see it easier than being tagged, sure Tai is away on holiday i read somewhere tho.
Kk mate ty.
Post automatically merged:

No idea why you tagged me
Sorry, i though ur able to do it .

only tai who can add it to mir server list or any admin able to add it ?

Last edited:

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
DownLoad new exe

Remedi

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 2, 2017
GMS ruined the server in first 1 day and **** usercount,More Explain(gms help his friends and keep give them rare items,lvl,etc...)
playing here mean waste of time tbh.
Goodluck.

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
GMS ruined the server in first 1 day and **** usercount,More Explain(gms help his friends and keep give them rare items,lvl,etc...)
Goodluck.
Can u please open the ranking and see it all pple are at the same lvls all go in lvl 45 to 47 that mean i help all of these or what plus i dont give any one any thing theres game shop for all and the game shop only give mounts and torchs exppots not items and the drop rate is very high iam sure u have items 50 and u still lvl 40+ please bassam if u hit my server please dont open it and run ur hirozen server in silent mode

Please say more.. I'm interested
looking for drama
Some of egyption pple here doing more then account to come reply and hit others servers
Pete am capable of you so please dont lison of others and come see if u want to be sure

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Goodluck.
dont think everyone doing what u have done in ur Horizon server u played on Char called Solo + Faith got full kit skills and told ppl ur donating
u have been doing luck 7 wep while no one ingame had 7lk wep
Solo + Faith was lvling while they are offline
be a man and post , reply to threads on ur main forum account (XaioXin) and stop creating fake lomcn accounts like guildmaster sarbya1 return bla bla
i wont reply anymore for ur posts cuz i hate Drama as pete said.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Goodluck.
It's true, he let me start at lvl38.
On a serious note, with no proof, don't fire accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.