Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
is this server still up , it seems like one of the gates is down as its up on the main page of lomcn , but there is noone on :(

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
hi

mate can u post ur mir2test.ini ?

ye got it working :)

Do you have to donate to learn some of the basic spells ? just curious with finding books i cannot learn !! , until i donate for a letter out of the game shop and take it to the bookshop to learn , i mean really lol ?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Take books to BW book shop u can translated them there, its completely ****ed though maybe every 10books one may actually work

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
this is last patch mate
https://www.mediafire.com/file/weoe...dobQGTQn2peD_4KkIfb2X-vfAJ4Ky6bfaM7yO2tf9q3P8
Post automatically merged:

Pacth Note
========
1- exp now double for 3 days
2- drop now x20%
3-add new set in drops

ye got it working :)

Do you have to donate to learn some of the basic spells ? just curious with finding books i cannot learn !! , until i donate for a letter out of the game shop and take it to the bookshop to learn , i mean really lol ?
there is translate system for the books as piff say u should go to store in bw to translate it

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
I just started testing this and seems to me wizzies have it easy on here , boosting to 38 means fw lvl 3 and such, and they get free pet @ lvl 40, but warriors who kinda have to struggle with halfmoon and lack of acc dont get a free pet @ lvl 40 , but @ 50. Will continue this :P

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Can a GM come online please, as i bought a exp scroll out of game shop and it went to my mailbox, and I can't get it out.

Cheers.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Can a GM come online please, as i bought a exp scroll out of game shop and it went to my mailbox, and I can't get it out.

Cheers.

Theres a npc in BW SZ, i forgot the name of it but u can collect your parcels from there, then you can collect it from your mail. It's the NPC is the robe.

Reactions: stonecold316

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Server down?

Just getting attempting to connect....

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
any idea if the server is gonna go back up or not ? its been down nearly 18 hours ?

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
cheers :)

servers crashed again :( lol

is this now becoming a regular thing ? downtime for hours on end each day lol,

and here was me thinking i was gonna donate, even when the user count is so low , and then it spends more time being down than up , glad i didnt waste the money now lol , think its time to find a more reliable server lol

Last edited:

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
someone upload the data folder .. the items looks weird .. also I downloaded the data folder from facebook and still didnt get fixed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.