Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
thought this was great until i seen a noob who was lower than me called LEGENDOFDEATH suddenly jump 3 levels above me , then go from noob kit to full frozen and numa kit in a less than an hour , seems like you can buy kit and levels here !!! and he blatantly admitted buying kit as he was helping the gm lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: PoPcOrN

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
thought this was great until i seen a noob who was lower than me called LEGENDOFDEATH suddenly jump 3 levels above me , then go from noob kit to full frozen and numa kit in a less than an hour , seems like you can buy kit and levels here !!!

It could just be someone changing class, with the 300% exp scrolls you can do 0-70 in a day if u have the GG / Spells for a new char. i did it a few times and people thought i was buying stuff as i shot up rankings and put kit from my main on there. The GG items are way to over powered.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
He 100% sells items / levels to people thats a known fact. Didn't think anyone would bother paying for kit / lvls with the UC atm.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
neither did i lol , desperate times , desperate measures lol, that might explain why the user count is the way it is lol

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Rofl just as I was killing Massacre with drop pot and all...nice one ! Thanx for that lol

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
glad im not legendofdeath , donates for gg and kit and levels and the server goes down lol, and aint been back up for nearly 18 hours + would feel annoyed right about now lol

• Haha
Reactions: XaioXin

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Such a shame this server went down like this. Files are actually pretty sweet and very stable.. Shame he sold Items / Levels and killed UC.

Not sure why, me and few mates donated and would of continued too if he didn't start @leveling people.

By far the best MedRate/HighRate in recent years same about shitty management.

Reactions: stonecold316

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
ye i was debating whether to donate for gg , but it seems to spend more time down than up lol
Post automatically merged:

24 hours + and still down , think its gone for good , shame really , think its time to find something else :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: XaioXin

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
He should really give them files up to somebody who'd do something with them, he took the time to basically replicate Massacre into #C files which is a big job and Massacre was a huge server back in the days of 1.9 Ledu. Hurts my soul to see good files wasted.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
seems like greed got the better of him and now its turned round and bit him in the ass , hes known the server has been down since yesterday and not been arsed to put it back up , he clearly has no morals , i think because the server count is down to 3-5 users , he just cant be bothered with it any more , but stupidly is still willing to take donations , people like that should be banned off lomcn , as he clearly used it as a cash cow :(
Post automatically merged:

yep servers gone for good , sorry to all those poor sods who recently donated , only to be screwed over by the owner https://www.facebook.com/MR.Mohamed.ali.awad , fingers crossed lomcn now ban him :)

Last edited:

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
It's been down for over 50h.

At least confirm the serv has been closed.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Thread locked - Server offline based on evidence and multiple comments from players. No response from GM. If server is coming back online let me / mod team know and happy to re-open.

Status
Not open for further replies.