Mir ban

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Anyone know how to get around a Mir ban ?
Depends who's gave you the ban.
If it was your mum for being a naughty kid, then there's no way around it.
If it was your partner who banned you, get rid of them.
If it was a GM, I guess you suck it up and make a new chara/change what you was doing so you don't get banned again.

• Haha
Reactions: motasem

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
If you were caught cheating. cry to the gm
If you feel you were unfairly banned. cry to lomcn
If you don't care either way. Change IP and make a new char

Unknownangel28

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 7, 2021
It was a GM ban . Breaking server rules . Don’t plan on doing it again . I’ve tried a VPN . Could it be a hardware ban . ?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Yeah you can't revoke an account ban unless the GM does it; just start a new account unless you want to grovel to the GM

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
My question is... Have you made a new LOMCN account or are you genuinely new around here? :S Many GM's don't take kindly to breaking server rules... They are there for a reason

You made your account last month.. I'd love to know if your hiding....

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Just say bye to the server unless you want to start over 😂

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
It was a GM ban . Breaking server rules . Don’t plan on doing it again . I’ve tried a VPN . Could it be a hardware ban . ?
Could you say more on what reason you were banned? It would help us understand the severity and if anything is likely to be done...plus we’re nosey

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Obviously it was either cheating or exploiting to some degree :D you don't otherwise hear much about people being banned.

This would mean it has in all likelihood caused you to gain an advantage for an unknown period of time (Could potentially be the entire servers lifetime). Not even gaming companies would unban you...any GM that does would have to be a complete clown lol.

Having said that...offer to pay him some money under the table, i'm sure he's more than happy to wear a clown hat for some quick dosh.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
What server was it and what did you do?

it won’t help the ban but helps get the popcorn out

Reactions: Hercules

FROSTBITE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2017
I was banned on Chron years ago, early 2015 I believe, for a Rev Hack cheat for subs/players and I had to start all over again. All I can say is it sucked at the time but honestly it wasn't hard to recover at all, because I was actually good at the game. You don't need to cheat, unless you're terrible, just play fair and square, trust me it's worth it. You'll even get a bigger ego boost when people still accuse you of cheating, that was always the best.