Mir ]I[ Item Creator xD

smoochy boys on tour

szmiglo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2007
Poland
Mir ]I[ Item Creator - DevQuestions

I'm in the middle of writing app, which helps do add new items to database, and (in later vers)browsing DB without Enterprise Manager :P I have about 60% done. But I need some help:

it's necessary to understand and describe HL_Stditems table in CruelDragon DB. I have some basic knowledge (DC,AC,MaxDura,NeedLevel etc.) but the problem are more difficult columns like Stdmode, Shape...

I saw a chimera's post http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=51224

But I think it's uncompleted. I need your help. If you help me with this, I will release app sooner :D

Last edited:

szmiglo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2007
Poland
Oh dear... i didn't notice that there are couple of tables :P OK i can continue my job.

but what about armours? there are few settings of shape in DB

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
also there is anicode or something like that for the armour it changes things you know

szmiglo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2007
Poland
Hey, It's me again :P Sorry that I didn't write anything about app, i haven't enough time to finish it. Short info about project:

App is almost done. Now i am eliminating couple of bugs and i think i will release v1.0 in weekend (or next week).

Application will help you with adding new items to DB. It will be first release and don't expect wonders :D After releasing i will write small TODO and you will be able to add your own wishes. App has little autoupdater so it won't be any problem with updates.