Mir M

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
I gave Mir M a go today was easy to get on to with a VPN even lets you make accounts in game using googlemail
unsurprisingly its automated graphics are kind of cool though and was worth a look if you like these auto games can play it on your pc

https://forum.mirm.co.kr/ pc client in the forum (need a korean vpn to download i used Nord)
pig.jpg tiger.jpg tiger2.jpg
autofight.jpg autofight2.jpg

Reactions: Tai and Sanjian

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Its a bit different feels a little closer to mir then 4 did, you can control your character if you choose too, overall its smooth, however its built around auto crap wich imo leads to a bad game I only played for 40min t so I can't really go in depth.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Its basically a lower graphic version of Mir4 with assassin instead of the lancer, the biggest issue is it will have the same shop layout, nft, and crypto that Mir4 has and is ran by wemade.

In otherwords it will end up overun with bots, cheats, expliots and wemade will do diddly to fix and prevent this from happening and do what they have been doing on all there other titles focus only on cash shop.

My advice would be play it you want but do not spend a penny you will never keep up with those who are explioting and cheating or spending heavily and wemade will not ban them. Go in with the mindset of quantity over quality and make as many friends and alliances as you can this will be the only way you will get to experenice the content that the elitest cheaters will try prevent you from obtaining.

Also this sort of game is more about management rather than the standard mir you need to micro mange your character so it is always in the best spot it can hunt and have it doing so 24/7.

Once you loose interest in the game then NFT your character and make a small profit and go on with your life knowing you took money out of the game without giving wemade any money.

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
nord vpn works on pc and mobile only need 1 sub to use it on both, it has Korean vpn on the mobile device and pc

Just to let people know the CBT has ended

hello. This is Mir M.

Prior to the official service, the Mir M CBT, which was conducted to verify the overall game service, ended today (midnight on the 22nd) . Thank you to all the warriors who participated in Mir M CBT.

Mir M CBT was conducted to verify the completeness of game contents and services, and thanks to the active participation of the warriors, various problems and improvements were confirmed.

In the future, we will do our best to present a more complete Mir M by thoroughly supplementing the remaining improvements.

Also, if you leave your play experience and additional opinions through Mir M CBT, we will actively review it so that it can be reflected, so please participate.

The survey will run until 23:59 on Monday, May 23rd, and we will give special rewards that can be used after the official release to the heroes who participated in the survey, so please participate.

[Fill out the Mir M CBT survey]

For reference, the Mir M community, open for CBT, will operate until 23:59 on Monday, May 23 .

Mir M: We will see you again with the official Vanguard & Vagabond service.

thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220523-132041_NordVPN.jpg
    Screenshot_20220523-132041_NordVPN.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012

Mir M goes live june 23rd

Reactions: PoPcOrN

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
needed a Korean VPN to play , they haven't announced a global launch

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Its not just a vpn you need. You could also do with an understanding of the language. I would love to give this a go but lack od language and a terrible memory will stop me lol

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Mir 2 M is on Wemix upcoming games listed! Edit: this game isnt MirM the game of this topic but an improved version of mir2 officially released!
"improved version of mir2" :ROFLMAO:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Maps look really nice!

I wonder, is there only one class? Warrior? lol

Last edited:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
1 class - warrior, would be indeed laughable!
mutantgod-mir3-server-warrior-only
el-risitas-juan-joya-borja.gif

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Looks about as far from mir2 as you can get. Just another Chinese knock-off we've seen a million times over.

Reactions: zedina and WildGirl