Mir M

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
As WildGirl has said MirM's offical global website has launched with Pre-registation and there is an addtional event going on I intend to give the game a look just out of curiocity and boredom and will try dig out some gameplay footage for other who are interested in trying it at launch please use this Link

This link will take you to the offical website where you can pre-register on google/apple devices in addtion if you scroll down the page you can register your email for a special launch code for the follow free stuff.

Screenshot 2022-11-03 133627.png

Any gameplay question feel free to ask as I've been playing Dekaron G which uses the same Outfit system that MirM does and I played Mir4 so understand most of the PVP/PVE events that carry over.

To touch on the Outfit system basically at launch there will be 3 classes Warrior, Taoist, Sorcerer Outfits come in different grades from common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary Each grade (and alternating genders) has Multiple outfit and when you reach Rare+ Outfits will give special bonuses to class skills in addtion to the stat bonuses that they normally give.

Unlike Dekaron G you can upgrade outfit to improve the stats they give using duplicate outfits which will be obtainable via events and gameplay rewards and obviously the shop, I think the Legendary outfits cannot be summoned only combined like in Mir4 to slow whales reaching the endgame.

(What this means is your gender will depend on outfits and you can change class at will aswell but I would imagen that the skill system is similar to Mir2/3 where you have to hunt for them and gear and other features will allow you to customise your character further)

Taoists also have a new pet that scales based off the class unlike skele, jin, shin that fall off.

The game will most likely get more and more pay to progress and eventually step into Pay to win overtime like Mir4 but if you get in Day 1 spend a little to get ahead and play and enjoy the game and keep it running 24/7 by the time they add NFT for character on it you will be able to sell your character at a significant profit 3-10x what you invested at a guess or you can keep on playing if you enjoy the game and there is a large active community.

Last edited: